Let Me Watch Your Movie With You

Can anyone tell me what happened to Jonah’s shortlived podcast? I’m under the impression he didn’t want to stop, but j can imagine those circumstances.

More importantly, does anyone have a copy of the final episodes? He watches MST3K:The Movie with Trace and Kevin and I’d really love to hear it again.

3 Likes

Here’s a link to MST3K The Movie episode

2 Likes

The most talking Trace ever did in an interview.

1 Like

I just googled up ‘“Let Me Watch Your Movie With You” Podcast’ and it came up all over the place. Where were you looking?

1 Like

None of them actually have a good RSS feed. It’s basically page after late of dead ends.

1 Like

I see now. :frowning:

1 Like

Yeah. It’s a bummer.

1 Like

I tried that site yesterday and came up empty. Thanks so much!!

1 Like

I wish we lived in the future where everyone is connected through a “web” of “electronic” surveillance we would call “The Great One Mind Of Norman”. Then we could just think Jonah up and The Great One Mind Of Norman would show us the way to the truth.

In the beginning, some cool people would call it T’Gomon. But, The Great One Mind Of Norman would make it known that “The Great One Mind Of Norman” was the best way to address The Great One Mind Of Norman and everyone would agree.

And Jonah would know. And Jonah would let us know. And there would be no questioning, because all questions would be replaced with answers.

Alas, these days, we have to tie a note around the leg of a bird who would tweet along its merry way until, maybe, Jonah would send us a tweeting bird leg back.

2 Likes

And this is how we will interface with Norman.

3 Likes