Let's guess what the Rifftrax Kickstarter surprise is...

So the Rifftrax Kickstarter sent out a notice that they have a big announcement next week about the effort. They said it isn’t a second movie (drat!), but they are adding something new and exciting and different. So, speculation?

My ideas:

• road trip to Menard’s
  • Rifftones world tour
  • an actual, real double-butt graft
  • one word: meat raffle
  • TORCHA!
6 Likes

My guess (that I already posted on the update):

Every backer at $100+ will receive an officially licensed Kevin Murphy whisker, complete with official signature and COA (not valid outside USA, Mexico or Canada, and invalid within all of North America)

6 Likes

First thing I thought of was the official announcement of their Gizmoplex live event (what movie they’ll cover and if they’ll have any direct cross-promotion with Joel or the cast/crew). I could be wrong, however…perhaps it’s a(nother) MST3K or Mads crossover on the Rifftrax end??? :thinking:

8 Likes

New episodes of The Film Crew made for the Gizmoplex.

7 Likes

Wow, I would love that. Hmm… The Film Crew… whatever happened to those guys?

4 Likes

I’d love to see the Rifftrax event be a MST3K Reunion 2: Non Electric Boogaloo Reference TBA.

Get all the people back from the 2016 live show, along with J Elvis, the rest of the Netflix crew and the live cast.

5 Likes

I would HOPE that it’s something related to the current MST3K incarnation, but I’m not making any guesses.

6 Likes

Fancy Headdresses for all!!

4 Likes

Rifftrax The Musical

6 Likes

Cat Meow GIF by Cats Movie

5 Likes

They’re launching the RiffMoPlex, an immersive theater environment for their VODs and shorts.

7 Likes

I could see them announce that if just for the lulz.

5 Likes

Don’t tease me like that. I’ve been hoping for them to come out with an apple tv app that I could watch all their VODs on for years!

5 Likes

I hope the concession counter has Wiener Wraps.

3 Likes

There’s a Roku app for that - I’m surprised there isn’t an Apple app.

2 Likes

Remember Dave Gallinson from high school? Well he’s back, in corporate overlord form!

3 Likes

Rifftrax: The Movie

2 Likes

Rifftrax: the movie: Mst3k: the movie

5 Likes

Kevin: “Man, whoever voiced Servo is really phoning it in.”

Mike: “Yeah, this character Mike Nelson’s really giving a bad name to Michael Nelsons everywhere.”

Bill: “And who’s this Forrester guy spanking himself? I already like him way more than this ‘Brain Guy’ I keep hearing about, yeesh.”

Mike: “Don’tcha think Forrester and Crow sound kinda alike, though?”

Bill: “Crow’s the one holding this snoozefest together. If he and Forrester sound alike, GREAT! I’d rather listen to THEM all movie than those OTHER two clowns.”

Mike/Kevin (talking over one another): “yeah/true/for sure (etc).”

4 Likes

“Yknow what this movie needs?”

“To end already???”

3 Likes