Live shows and the delta variant

I’m just wondering if the current spike of the delta variant is affecting the outlook for the new live tour. Have there been any announcements?


The only announcement is more tour dates will be announced before the end of the month. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t know, but I’m actually not sure I’ll go now. I’m vaccinated, but my daughter is under quarantine this week because of a classmate and so we all got tested (all negative). I have a painful nerve disorder in my face, so testing is torture to me. I don’t know if it’s worth my risking it.

I really, really want to go, but I just don’t know now.


We shared this notice in a recent backer update: Notice to MST3K Live Audiences Regarding COVID – The Time Bubble Tour

The tour is following protocols set by other (bigger) shows and by local venues, but so far as I know there are no plans to cancel any shows at this time.


Good luck to you two! I understand since my wife is immunocompromised so we’re just now getting back into the world(other than work).
I suspect you’ll have to check the venue’s website since everything can be different state-to-state.


I’m with you - I’m vaccinated, but even though I’m in a blue state, cases are spiking here, too (and I’m in a couple of high risk categories)

It’s moot at this point because nothing’s been announced near me, but I’m gonna have to weigh the risks when they do.


My husband rearranged some plans we had so I can go to York, since no further dates work for me. As of now, it’s just masks required. I have tickets for a concert a few days later that is masks and vax cards or 48 hour negative test. I feel pretty good with both. Hoping to get a booster before.

1 Like

I feel you, FlyingSquid. I have Fibromyalgia so everything hurts when it shouldn’t. Hopefully you’ll be able to go :purple_heart:


I just went to see Judas Priest and Sabaton in Charlotte, NC last night. That was at an outdoor venue, and we were required to have either a negative test within 72 hours or a vaccination card. I m assuming the show in Charlotte (to which I have tickets) will be similar, along with masking as it will be indoors. That’s fine with me. I am vaccinated and have no issues if I have to wear a mask for the show. Hopefully by November things will be back on the downswing, but whatever the protocol is, I’ll deal with it.

1 Like

[sigh] Yeah. I’d have to drive to a neighboring city to watch anyway. Also… though we’re all vaccinated here I have enough health problems to make me sit this one out.


I loved the last two shows, though. Just please everyone who performs or attends, look out for yourself. I want you around for a long time. :heart:


Not going to lie, I’m really hoping that the delay in any announcement of shows nearby is due to trying to secure one of the amazing outdoor venues in the area? /me crossing fingers, toes, eyes, etc