Livestream aftershow for season 14

It’s time for the All Black after show…
And now here’s your host, White Dot !!!

1 Like

I…know a couple guys!

2 Likes

That’s how we fund future seasons. You take requests of what to throw at Tim, so long as those requests come with a donation to ongoing Gizmoplex funding.

3 Likes

You can’t throw pasta, though. This ain’t Canada.

I visualize a cool charity event in which folded paper cutouts of food are lowered from a balcony via strings by other show contributors and Tim tries to catch as many as he can in a shopping basket. One lucky fan by his side will be allowed to wield blunt-nosed scissors to aid him in his endeavors. Each cutout will have a dollar amount for the particular food written inside. At evening’s end, the total amount will be tallied and someone will write an official Big Check™ to the lucky food bank or animal shelter.

4 Likes

No to both of these crackpot ideas.

1 Like

:person_shrugging: I can share my genius with the world, but I can’t control how the world responds.

Also, this wasn’t my attempt at getting to be the event hench-person. I’m no good with scissors. The Griffold swivel knife is more my style, but it’s not good for cutting string.

2 Likes

I don’t know what a swivel knife is but it sounds dope.

2 Likes

As a left handed person I believe scissors are evil and can’t cut anything

5 Likes

I had a whiffle knife once, but it wouldn’t fly right.

1 Like

Play it some Nat “King” Cole. :musical_keyboard:

2 Likes

Devon, no!

3 Likes

batpenny

3 Likes

Damn bank bailouts. :angry:

1 Like

See, Matt will be one of my special and pleading guests.

4 Likes

So, are you inviting guests or not?

I’m just kidding, everybody* likes Tim.

*Some people. Allegedly.

**I really am just kidding.

This the second or third post crackin’ on Tim. Now that my bit has gone mainstream, I am going to do a Face turn and only compliment Tim. The great man that he is.

2 Likes

Tim has impeccable taste in classic video games, and as such has earned my eternal respect.

3 Likes

We already have that thread.

1 Like

Oops, sorry! I won’t say anything then. Bye!

2 Likes

I guess human resources finally got to you