Livestream Event Host Segments

Are there any plans to release the host segments from the livestream events? I think they’re really funny and wouldn’t mind being able to access them on their own. I feel like a lot of the jokes from them are as good as anything you would see on the show itself. It would be great if we could download them like the episodes and shorts. Does anyone else agree?

7 Likes

Another thing that could be cool would be to be able to watch the episodes from the livestreams with the host segments inserted. Kinda like a DVD special feature.

3 Likes

All that, plus I want to be able to buy an unedited copy of the Santo livestream, where White Dot first revealed itself to the true believers.

6 Likes

All hail White Dot! :white_circle:

8 Likes

Now seems like a great time to point out that I HATE WHITE DOT’S NEW VOICE.

7 Likes

I think they’re going to be ephemeral like Synthia’s Selects. They designed some sketches to be viewed for a short time and then they will be gone.

1 Like

:man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Okay, I’ll get the dot matrix printer and six feet of paper.

4 Likes

She doesn’t look like a printer to me

7 Likes

If she’s not actually printing anything, then she’s pretty much on par with my printer.

4 Likes

But what if she identifies as a printer?

2 Likes

Maybe that was the intent, but when this is a fandom that’s archived ten second Comedy Central ads from 1991…

5 Likes

I mean like, YO, yo!

1 Like