LIVESTREAM OPEN THREAD: Blood Waters of Dr Z! Also: Got questions for the cast?

Tom Servo! He is the wind, baby!

3 Likes

Do you guys even like nature?

2 Likes

For anyone: Was there a skit segment that made you say “Thank gods that’s over!” when it was done?

2 Likes

What did Ed Wynn think of this experiment?

5 Likes

Can I get a Happy Birthday for our ten year old Edward? We raised him on MST3k and we have been watching on Fridays with you guys. Love seeing everyone again!

8 Likes

@Lesley I just want to say that Tim, my name is Rebecca. And Jonah should do more songs. I think you are all great. Keep up the good work. But I do have a question. I’m very interested in how you set up the movies, and I’m also interested in more behind the scenes stuff. I myself work on acting, improv and impressions. So I look up to you guys.

3 Likes

QUESTION: Are there any plans to make digital “sticker” packs for various chat platforms? Might be a fun future project.

2 Likes

Awesome! Thanks, Ivan!

3 Likes

Are you ever concerned about repeating a joke, as in accidentally copying yourself?

4 Likes

QUESTION: Did Joel just leave to go poop?

2 Likes

QUESTION: WHATS YOUR FAV NIN ALBUM?? WE APPRECIATED THE NIN REFERENCE EARLIER!!! ???
Music Video 90S GIF

5 Likes

“Three people did the costume!? That’s a shame”

4 Likes

I know that you are asking tonight’s hosts, but, happy birthday Edward!

2 Likes

A question for Joel:

Will you ever reappear as Joel Robinson on a future season? Also, will Mike ever reappear?

1 Like

This is one of the few things that is helping me survive Covid self-imposed isolation(i want to keep my son safe).
Thanks everyone. :heartpulse:

8 Likes

I’m sure Edward is a huge fan of Ed Wynn.

3 Likes

Happy birthday Edward!

2 Likes

Oh! There’s a movie on…

2 Likes

Happy Birthday Edward!!

3 Likes

Begging Nate for some Ed Wynn

5 Likes