LIVESTREAM OPEN THREAD: Catalina Caper! Drop your questions for the cast below!

Does the Gizmoplex have 13 screens and will it’s episodes take place in Theater 13?

4 Likes

Question for the MSTies: If you were to meet your character, would you befriend them, and if so what would do together?

2 Likes

UPDATE: Baron Vaughn will also be joining tonight, surprise! I’ll update the main post.

13 Likes

Where do I get adoption papers, so that I can try to adopt tom servo?

4 Likes

Q from my 8yo, Bruce:

Felicia- will you have any times where you won’t have the bone hairpins in, Or a new hairstyle in S13?

2 Likes

Here’s a question for tonight’s hosts/guests: Have you been on a boat this summer and what are their thoughts on Back To The Beach?
1980's 80's movies GIF by absurdnoise

1 Like

Shout out to us silly people staying up until 3am in the morning to watch this
Also Conor is adorable, do you ever wish you could appear in episodes with your face on show?

3 Likes

Hey everyone! Life long fan, first-time caller! I was wondering why MST3K never seems to do animated films. Also, are comedies harder to riff?

4 Likes

Matt would rock Felicia’s shirt.

1 Like

Who was your favorite character or celeb cameo in seasons 11 and 12? :smiley: Either to watch or to work with

2 Likes

Florida gotta stay at least long enough for my parents to get off of it, please. Like, 2 more weeks.

2 Likes

We have Moviesign!

2 Likes

I’m already laughing.

3 Likes

Let’s do this!!!

I need a jumpsuit.

3 Likes

If Joel said that you could personally pick one film for MST3K to riff on that hasn’t yet been on MST3K, which film would you choose?

4 Likes

Felicia Day, have you always been an Mst3k fan? And if so, did any of the other Buffy alumni also like it?

2 Likes

Saucy turrets. New band name.

3 Likes

I was alive for this episode, though I didn’t have cable at the time.

2 Likes

Felicia, what’s Kinga’s go-to videogame?

3 Likes

Hey Baron! Are Lilly Tomlin or Jane Fonda fans of MST3K?

Also, I love Tom’s new voice!

4 Likes