LIVESTREAM OPEN THREAD: Code Name: Diamond Head! Drop your questions for the cast below!

Tonight’s Mindless Summer livestream event features the Hawaii-based TV movie about spies and Ian McShane, watched by Emily Marsh, Baron Vaughn, Hampton Yount, Tim Ryder, and as always, our tenacious Matt McGinnis!

Got questions for the cast? Ask them below and we may include them in tonight’s event!

Don your best Mindless Summer merch and join the intrigue with us starting at 5pm PT / 8pm ET on our YouTube and Twitch channels. Hope to see you there!

13 Likes

MindlessSummer5

#mysteryhulatheater

7 Likes

Hello, I see that you are Regular. I am also quite regular. Looking forward to tonight’s riff along… and hopefully I’ll remember to start the stream on time instead of flailing about 30 minutes in.

3 Likes

I have no question, and won’t be able to watch live this week, but I would like to thank @mattmcg22 for reading my question last week and for Baron’s beautiful answer

8 Likes

If you were to execute an Art heist, what you stealin’?

3 Likes

If any of the cast could have commented on another episode of MTS3K what would it be?

2 Likes

Should be a fun show.

2 Likes

Thank you for the beautiful question!

7 Likes

Question for the cast: If you were a secret agent, what would your code name be?

6 Likes

Is it easier to riff on older movies or newer?

4 Likes

For Matt, can you do your Joel impression for us? It was great fun to see during the Kickstarter live stream.

2 Likes

Is it difficult when riffing (especially in the live shows) to not laugh?
And a follow up, if I may, what movie was it the most difficult not to laugh through?

5 Likes

No question for today- but it’s my son Bruce’s 9th birthday. We will be watching as a family tonight, and a shout-out would be an awesome, and welcome, surprise!!!

Thanks for an awesome summer of watchalongs!!!

5 Likes

Here’s my unanswered question from last week: if you guys can pick any bots other than Crow, Servo, or GPC, who would it be, and why?

3 Likes

If you were a supervillain, what’s your name, powers and who’s your nemesis?

4 Likes

If you had your own terrible code names, what would they be?

9 Likes

go on, be a sport , ask my question. what is everyones go to karaoke ( or karoke ) song after one too many drinks? mine is kenny loggins danger zone if this helps people feel better about my choices. also hampton looks like 19 yr old me. also by proxy, duff mckagan on the back of the guns n roses album, appetite for destruction. make of that factoid what you will :smiley: ps matt van damme for president

5 Likes

Question: Is Joel made of dreams? Also, do you find it easier to act with puppets or meat puppets/people?

3 Likes

I have a question. Not particularly for the riffers, I just have a question: Why is his name Zulu when he’s Hawaiian?

1 Like

What movie do you just have to watch whenever it happens to be on?

What movie, if any, do you make a point of re-watching every so often and why?

6 Likes