LIVESTREAM OPEN THREAD: "The Horror of Party Beach"

Hey pals, here’s a thread to talk about tonight’s livestream as it happens! “Horror of Party Beach” starts at 5pm PT / 8pm ET on our
YouTube
and
Twitch
channels. Enjoy!

11 Likes

Ready for tonight’s livestream!

9 Likes

Beginning the stream with an Ed Wynn Impression! Love it!

7 Likes

the grey stoplight joke makes me think of @dog_rates

6 Likes

“Here’s some butts, everybody”
-Tim Ryder

7 Likes

Having Ms. Beez on this stream is wonderful! I’m loving the BTS/Prop information!

11 Likes

BEANS! Beans? Beans.

3 Likes

“Do farts have lumps?”

6 Likes

Did they say “Sodium” too much in this movie???

Na.

10 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Sodium Drinking Game… read my mind. :joy:

6 Likes

Also- they officially said 2021 for the premier of season 13! Wahoo!!!

5 Likes

This was a DELIGHT.

Loved having Beez onboard for the livestream.

And of course, it was great to have The Horror of Party Beach streaming!

8 Likes

Great ep, great fun, love Beez.

Mother Angelica, ha, that takes me back (my Catholic mother would watch her all the time)

According to one of the Del-Aires (in an interview out there), those things in the monster’s mouths were rubber gloves. Ping Pong balls for eyes.

8 Likes

So much fun. It was neat to hear the tale of stolen props and almost-stolen almost-props.

11 Likes

I didn’t get to finish the whole thing, but the first half was great fun. Beez is a treasure.

6 Likes

Oops… I was talking to myself on the bird app and missed this…

Doh.

Really enjoyed the stream, some audio/level issues at the beginning, but seemed to improve by the end?

4 Likes

i see what you did there doctor who GIF

4 Likes

The only tweet that I wish I’d been able to post here in real time -

“Wait, Fingal’s Quarry? Is this movie part of the Overdrawn at the Memory Bank Cinematic Universe?”

Yeah, I’m weird…

Shrug

6 Likes

Great stream. Lots of fun. Some audio level problems, especially with Beez. I’m glad Matt asked her to repeat the toga story. I hope she participates in more of these streams.

I would love to see Joel for some of these streams too, especially for any episodes he hasn’t seen before.

10 Likes