Look! Up in the sky! It's a bird! It's a plane! It's... the moon? What's up with the moon, anyway? It's the "What's Up with the Moon" Mods' Choice Community Watch Party series!

@Pearls_Mint is right; I’m totally stuck in the habit of watching MST3K on Friday nights now. (Just never you mind whether this in any way represents a change from the last 30 years of my life.)

6 Likes

coughdayaftertomorrowcough

11 Likes

This is one that I’ve watched only once or twice, and it’s been a while. I’m ready to get another look at it.

5 Likes

Is Paul still Paul? Find out Friday night!

Or sooner if you’re the impatient type. It’s just sitting there in the bunker, pining to be watched.

6 Likes

I keep doing the stew ingredients line, and my husband has no idea what I’m talking about, so guess who’s gonna have to watch with me on Friday?

Guessing correctly gets you zero points :grin:

8 Likes

Looking forward to rushing the Halloween season!

7 Likes

I’ve been assuming it’s a BYO (sigh) stew occasion!

6 Likes

Speaking of which: Who’s making a pot of stew for the occasion? Anyone? Anyone? sigh Bueller?

7 Likes

On the one hand, it’s high summer - I wouldn’t ordinarily be thinking stew.

On the other hand… sigh

8 Likes

Johnny Longbow’s special summer iced chicken and pepper gazpacho?

5 Likes

All of those ingredients would work wrapped up in a tortilla instead. Maybe a pollo asado with corn salsa? We could hit all the bases. Mmmmmmmm.

5 Likes

Johnny Longbone’s chicken tinga. You’re absolutely right.

5 Likes

[suddenly snaps awake]

DON’T TELL ME THAT I MISSED THE RUSH FOR HALLOWEEN SEASON

7 Likes

Not I. In this domicile, Friday Night is Sushi Night!

6 Likes

tonight

5 Likes

Got my (sigh) grocery shopping done.

9 Likes

The Comic Sans that they used for the onion signs is like a visual sighing.

6 Likes

Meanwhile, the produce stocker in the background is telling himself, “I knew it! The government is sending spies to watch me!”

5 Likes

Wait, is Johnny Longbow sighing because this became a Pumaman crossover?

6 Likes

(sigh) This guy flies like a moron.”

5 Likes