Love the holiday card!

Unexpected, but a really, really nice surprise in the mail.

15 Likes

So do many other people: Holiday card arrived

6 Likes

It was high-quality and holds a place of honor taped to our wall.:+1:t2:

4 Likes

I got nothing! Why don’t they like me? I’m a backer

3 Likes

Mine might be arriving this week. There’s been a delay because of the snow.

2 Likes

I was extra excited because the return address was 325 N Larchmont Blvd, which is only a few blocks away from the home of some dear friends I’ve known for a couple decades now. Then I Googled it and discovered it’s not the production office, it’s the address of a UPS Store. But my friends assure me that there’s always plenty of parking outside, which in L.A. makes it a special place nonetheless.

5 Likes

I haven’t gotten mine yet but hopefully it arrives this week.

2 Likes

The holiday card is awesome

4 Likes

Finally got mine after Christmas but at least I got it.

4 Likes

Just got mine, but worth the weight! Really good. Made my day.

4 Likes

stupid autocorrect WAIT!

3 Likes

Probably also worth the weight, since postage is charged by the ounce.

5 Likes

I love the holiday card and was so excited to get it. Super well done. :blush:

4 Likes

All I thought of was, “There’s that word again, ‘Heavy’. Is there something wrong in the future with the earth’s gravitational pull?”

:wink:

4 Likes

Just wanted to say… I received the holiday card from you here in Stuttgart Germany a few days ago and we all got a kick from it! You guys are awesome! Thank you for being creative!!! We appreciate it!!! :slight_smile: Keep it up!!!

12 Likes

Welcome aboard, @coldRobot. I’m glad you enjoyed your card as much as I did.

4 Likes

As I have a few picture frames with episode postcards in them, thinking I might dig up the thank you postcard from the first kickstarter and see if I can find a frame that works for them.

3 Likes

I was delighted to get my MST holiday card

3 Likes

I ordered an extra :slight_smile: The both are tree ornaments from here on out. Already stored them with the others :smile:

2 Likes

I finally got mine!

2 Likes