Mac And Me

Do you think they’ll get Jennifer Aniston back for the reboot?

2 Likes

After the flop that the Friends Reunion was, maybe…

3 Likes

A lot of people keep asking me where Jennifer Aniston was in the movie. Either they don’t know or they keep missing it. So here she is…

3 Likes

I remember going to see Mac and Me in the theatre with my dad. Afterward we went and ate McDonalds. So I guess it worked. lol

7 Likes

“You know what would be good with this meal? Coca-Cola.”

“I agree!”

“…”

“…”

“…”

“Wow, that product placement worked. This movie is good.”

“I wouldn’t go so far as to say that, now.”

5 Likes

The closest one to me growing up was about 30min away, the whole class took a bus there to eat once for a field trip.
Oh, the 1980’s…can you imagine if a class went on a field trip to McDonalds just to eat there now days?

3 Likes

Your field trip was Mac and Me and McDonalds?

5 Likes

No I grew up in rural Oregon, my town didn’t have a McDonald’s until 1994. Our class went to a McDonald’s that was in another town about 30min away once as a class field trip just to eat there.

5 Likes

St. Louis had a McDonald’s boat in the '80s. I remember being excited to go there because it was a McDonald’s–on a boat!

7 Likes

A McDonald’s on a boat?

I think we have the makings of the long-awaited Mac and Me sequel here!

3 Likes

Sadly, it’s no more. Here is some info about it.

3 Likes

Oh that’s wild. I can’t imagine a time without a McDonalds.

2 Likes

We did have A&W though.

1 Like

A&W rocks, where it’s sorta surprising that they aren’t all over the place. But I really like how they’re a secret treasure sprinkled around.

4 Likes

Like Speed 2?

4 Likes

Still love their Rootbeer and big Papa Burgers.

1 Like

Missed that, but when I was kid, I remember going to a McDonald’s on a BRIDGE!

This was when I first got a Sony Walkman that made cross-country epic drives somewhat bearable.

4 Likes

i like this “silver lining” video a lot. could be a reason to love Mac & Me almost in spite of it:

2 Likes

¡Apesta!

1 Like

2 Likes