Madvertisement Concepts!

Got any ideas for sponsor Madvertisements with Jonah and the Bots?

2 Likes

Hi, Crow T. Robot here for Chesterfield Cigarettes. If you want to look cool and annoy everyone around you, but don’t have lungs, don’t worry. That’s what Chesterfield Cigarettes are made for. Guaranteed to gum up your servos with delicious black tar!

Chesterfield: NO it’s not an HASSOCK you uncultured swine!

4 Likes

Gotta stock ‘em up
Chock full o’ concepts!
Premises, plot points
Anything and everything
Throw ‘em all at the wall, ya’ll
Just pack in the action
Don’t care if the events
Don’t make no sense, gents!
They’re gonna flip their lids
No kiddin’ when your script’s overridden
And veritably dripping with concepts!

3 Likes
2 Likes

I mean, for BearManor, Onyx Path, and Bendy.

1 Like

I just recently spotted some Bendy tributes on Deviant Art. Maybe there needs to be a rainy-day crafts project with one of the hosts guiding the robots as they make homages of their own. (Which will hopefully end better than the one Joel once led, now that everyone’s a bit more mature. :wink: )

2 Likes

In the vein of the Onyx Path Madvertisements, here’s an idea for one for Pinnacle Entertainment Group, creators of the Savage Worlds system. Specifically for their Necessary Evil setting, in which an alien invasion has wiped out the world’s superheroes, leaving it to the supervillains to stand up against them. Here’s a couple of potential lines from the first Madvertisement:

Tom: My character is going to be a gorilla with Stalin’s brain implanted in it.
Crow: My character is going to be like Spider-Man, but it’s the Roxbury Guys dickweed version from Spider-Man 3.