#MakeMoreMST3K Weekly Update, 9/6 - 9/10: Concept art! Emily's jumpsuit! Surveys update!

Hey folks, check out this week’s Friday update and let us know what the heck you think all that concept art is about. :thinking:

11 Likes

(But don’t worry: you haven’t seen the last of the mysterious, purple-jumpsuited Matt Claude Van Damme.)

thoriknewit

8 Likes

Love Emily’s purple Chucks.

7 Likes

I think Jonas is wearing an invention exchange. I think it’s a drum set high hat for a one man band. Or a waiter tray for a banquet to honor the NBA champions, to compensate for the height.

I also see Monkey-Crow, and Beaver Man.

1 Like

Forget anything else

Matt Claude Van Damme confirmed

Most excellent

5 Likes

Emily as a platypus…
snickers, then laughs loudly

4 Likes

It’s pretty clear that the helmet is a new way to deliver Grubhub, there’s a picture of Marvel’s newest hero “Crowlverine,” and a portrait of Coatimundi Man’s sidekick/mechanic, Platypus Bill.

3 Likes

Another great update!

I’m wondering why Emily apparently turns into a platypus …

Nice to meet Ryan. And ain’t that always the way, people only notice your job when things go wrong? :slight_smile:

Question about physical rewards. Will items be shipped all together or in separate boxes? I’d hope for consolidated shipments just to save on packaging, cost, and wear and tear hauling all of it to the post office, but understand if things are going to arrive piecemeal.

3 Likes

Well, it will be fun finding out.

1 Like

@LadyShelley! They’re in one of these boxes! Find them! :smiley:

(Oh, I dunno…)

8 Likes

Finish all your surveys so I can get my digital rewards!!!

I wanna decide who lives and who streams!

Great update! Glad to see things are moving along. Cant wait to see if the live tour comes to central IL!!!

1 Like

Thanks for the great (as usual) update. Ryan, you made my day with “this amazing team once again mines gold from the bituminous coal of bad movies.”

2 Likes

OH YEAH!!!

Will there be a schedule for the virtual set visits? Is the 12:30 pacific time fairly standard? These will all be weekdays, yeah? So I may need a couple weeks lead-in time to make sure I can schedule off work for it.

I think the helmet is from the WW1 German trench-butler corps.

Still no Oregon dates, and I need to know whether I should start knitting or not. [I’ve decided that if Joel is a puppy, and Jonah is a monkey, then Emily is a bunny]

4 Likes

I’m hoping the helmet is a hands-free Dremel-style rotary cutting tool.

2 Likes

Give me platypus merch!

6 Likes

Looks like Crow has been taking steroids and working out!

Can we say Lazy-Susan hat. Your condiments are always within reach!

2 Likes

If this is part of an Invention Exchange, I have to say, it’s one of their most practical and most useful inventions yet!

2 Likes