#MakeMoreMST3K Weekly Update, August 23-27: We've got your t-shirts and hoodie designs!

Another Friday, another update ! We’ve got a survey update (yes, there was an unexpected delay) PLUS details on the t-shirt and hoodie designs! Share your feedback and questions below. Thanks, friends.

13 Likes

I am LOVING the red 3-D moon shirt. Can’t wait to wear it.

6 Likes

In LOVE with all three shirt designs! Gonna be hard pressed not to end up grabbing the second tee and the hoodie… :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

WooHoo for ‘Creepy Girl’ Live Stream Tonight!

4 Likes

I’m liking the t-shirt designs.

1 Like

That hoodie is now a must have, such a great design! Well done

1 Like

Really bummed the hoodie is only available as a zip up!!! Guess I will just have to get both colors of the 3d moon t-shirt!! :frowning_face:

I probably just misunderstood but the way I read that, is Joel mulling over announcing the films they plan to use this season? Or is he going to be announcing the planned schedule line up for season 13? (By that I mean the tentative dates for episodes, events, and shorts to air)

I was of the mindset they wanted to keep the films they haven’t yet announced a secret until they aired. Perhaps I was wrong with that?

2 Likes

We already know the names of three of the films (Demon Squad, Robot Wars and Gamera vs. Jiger), so it’s not going to be much of a secret to just hide the others.

1 Like

Ooo Love the 3D moon t-shirt, Now I have to decide on the color.

Nice to meet Jordan. So was it Jordan or @mattmcg22 whimpering in the corner when the Christmas movie rights kept falling through? Maybe they both need a good craft beer.

@InterestingWerewolf the way I read that is they are going to announce all of the films (and shorts??) and maybe the order, not a release date for the new season.

1 Like

I’m loving the shirts!

1 Like

Giving the hoodie a hard pass. That busy design on that much white is going to be difficult to wear, and will probably be the first to go in the wash. Kinda glad, actually, even though I collect hoodies, because I prefer the shirt designs.

Question: Will the shirts be available in women’s sized or as fitted women’s shirts as well, or must we all be MEN in bearing and stature?

3 Likes

To sound like as much of a 4 yr old as possible. I was excited about a white 3D t shirt. These colors I am not. I suppose that’s the problem of showing mock ups of things. Thanks anyway. The updated graphic is still nice though.

1 Like

I love the retro theater design of the Gizmoplex shirt! I’ll probably opt for blue, just to mix it up, since both my shirts from the last Kickstarter are black :blue_heart::black_heart:

Apparently, a 3D design does not work so well on a white background. At least that’s what we have been told during this process. I will tell you that these choices were made with a LOT of consideration for the best possible result.

6 Likes

It will probably be the list of movies and their order. But I’m not 100% on that yet so take my comment with a grain of salt.

3 Likes

Matt gamely took it on the chin like the professional he is and stirred up some alternative options. The man knows how to find a good MST3K movie.

4 Likes

All of the shirts are designated as “unisex” – we offered shirts in women’s styles in our first Kickstarter, and found that less than 5% of people chose that over the unisex version. And since each new option DOUBLES the number of items we have to manufacture and manage, we felt like there wasn’t enough demand to justify adding a separate women’s style for the shirts this time. :frowning:

6 Likes

But a white bg does make the red and blue colors pop and that will be more important for the 98% of the time when one is looking at it without 3D glasses.

Thanks for the clarification Lesley! Appreciate that. :slight_smile: As always, things are subject to change- totally understand!

1 Like