#MakeMoreMST3K Weekly Update: July 26-30, 2021: Bot Building, and A NEW SUMMER LIVESTREAM SERIES!

In this week’s update, get a look into the bot-building components, rewards progress and best of all, a new summer livestream series starting next Friday! Wooooohooo!! :partying_face:

16 Likes

Thanks, Lesley!

Even though one of those photos is going to make the folks over here a little sad:

4 Likes

I’m super excited for the pre-Plex riffing!!!

And I’m very happy they aren’t trying to over-extend themselves forcing out mobile apps with too many bells and whistles. Using my laptop and a HDMI cable, I’ll be able to turn my family room into a perfectly acceptable Gizmoplex satellite location.

PUSH THE BUTTON!!!

7 Likes

From the email I got, it is not clear to me where we watch the Summer Film Series.

2 Likes

Thank you for all you do Lesley- these updates are the literal best! Everytime I see an update email, it just keeps building anticipation and excitement. :slight_smile:

Would it be verboten to ask, does the production team have an idea when we MIGHT see the first new episode drop? Does 2021 sound possible, or is it looking like 2020 rings in Season 13?

3 Likes

So the one thing I splurged for was the challenge coin. From the picture, I really liked the Matte Nickel, Antique Nickel, and Antique Brass the best. As for the design, something with the MST3K moon is a requirement! (LOL!) Maybe the moon on one side and Tom and Crow on the other?

EDIT: Or how about Tom and Crow on one side with the MST3K moon behind them, and then the Gizmoplex logo or design on the other.

4 Likes

If it was like the Kickstarter streams, FB YouTube and Twitch will all simulcast it.

4 Likes

I’m assuming the usual places such as the YT channel, that’s where the KS live streams were.

5 Likes

I tell you, we are getting spoiled with these regular updates. I appreciate them as it’s so much fun watching the process unfold.

6 Likes

With all the stuff I participate in online, I can’t always remember what stuff was where in the past. :laughing:

3 Likes

And now for a bonus: for the Summer Film Series poster, we can see Crow, Waverly, and Growler about to go surfing. SURFS UP!!!

5 Likes

They were done on YouTube and FB Live. So I think it stands to reason both would be involved again.

4 Likes

As SOON as we have a date that we are 100% positive about, we will share it. Promise!

7 Likes

We will have more specific details (possibly including the episode lineup and which cast members will be participating) next week, so stand by. ETA: Replied to the wrong person again, sorry. :woman_facepalming::laughing:

7 Likes

Summer Movie Marathon
Yes
Thank you

Also that image makes me want challenge coins XD

2 Likes

No worries. :grin: I still can’t figure out how to get the replies in the right places either. LOL!

2 Likes

Could it be that “summer-appropriate” riff-alongs might include one of my all-time favorites: The Horror of Party Beach?

4 Likes

I am so in love with the Mindless Summer image!!!
Thanks for a fantastic update! It’s neat to see things moving along, and I appreciated the update on the Gizmoplex itself.
I CANNOT WAIT FOR THESE NEW EPISODES!!! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Pretty sure I went to school with Matt Silver!

But anyway, I like the nickel colors the most, with the regular, shiny nickel being my favorite.
I wonder if it’s actual nickel, which will tarnish over time and look cool.

4 Likes

Awesome! Patience is a virtue, right? :wink:

Thanks again - hope you’re all staying healthy over there at Alternaversal!

3 Likes