#MakeMoreMST3K Weekly Update: July 26-30, 2021: Bot Building, and A NEW SUMMER LIVESTREAM SERIES!

I really liked the Antique colors. Something about that look gave it a really “classy”, worldly vibe… Which is how I think most Misties define themselves. :wink:

4 Likes

Got a kick out of the poster and title

9 Likes

I’m super excited for the coins (it was my splurge). I want to put a vote towards adding some color. Even one color can make a coin pop. These are my “collection”. The Coin on the top is from the podcast West wing weekly and I think it looks great. Just my two cents.

7 Likes

Woot! Psyched for the Summer Series, since I’m pretty sure I’ve morphed into a full time hermit with this heat…

I love love love coins, and I’m digging the copper finishes. Though I’m also onboard with some color; used right, it can be gorgeous. Also, one side has to be the MST3K Moon. Just sayin’.

Thanks a bunch for the update!

6 Likes

I am very excited about the Mindless Summer film series! That is going to rock!

I was wondering about the Gizmoplex if you had looked into technology Mr.Lobo has been using to host his watchalongs of his hosted show. Hubs by Mozilla. https://hubs.mozilla.com/
It is a sort of interesting 3-D platform. It has nice voice chat features, somewhat customizable avatars and supports VR too.
Probably too late to mention it though.

4 Likes

So we get the complete list of season 13 films next update? Ahhhsome.

2 Likes

@Lesley - what is the deal with Servo’s frosted globe? Was that a deliberate design choice, or are the clear ones just too hard to get nowadays?

1 Like

Coins look great.

Regardless of the material/platting used, I’d prefer a proof coin finish myself?

And, dare I ask, could they be inside… a capsule?

Shrug.

3 Likes

YESSSS RETURN OF THE LIVESTREAMS!!! These are so much fun, I’ll be there!!

5 Likes

Based on the samples in the update, it seems like the MST3k moon would look really good on the Antique Silver. The detail would really work well.

3 Likes

Great update! Loved all the pictures and info!

1 Like

We have been talking to the Hubs team since before the Kickstarter! It’s not in the Year One plans, but we’d love to explore extending the Gizmoplex into a 3D VR space in future if everything goes well. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I understand that many features/options many want to see in the apps may not make it into v1.0, or even v1.5. Rome wasn’t built in a day?

Web app or settop box app, I hope we get some features for the anticipated group watch function(s)?

I do hope that we’ll be able to gift “day-passes” to digital episodes to better enable us to group watch with friends (who may not have all the same episodes as we do) who are far away … this could include a discount code for the day-pass giftee to purchase the gifted episode or pack of episodes? Could be a good way to bring in additional MSTies and recruit new MSTies as well as generate additional funds for S14 during s13?

The voices in my head said that this would please y’all?

What do you think, Sirs?

4 Likes

Very cool about the Summer Series! I hope someday we get another Jackbox game night. I need to see this cast play Monster Seeking Monster. (Ha!)

4 Likes

capsule??

2 Likes

The clear globe doesn’t work as nicely with a green screen. That’s my understanding, anyway.

2 Likes

Any chance we can get any surprise special guests as awesome as Frank Dietz for the Summer Livestream Series? He was a major highlight of the Kickstarter livestreams.

2 Likes

Maaaaaaybe. Pack some sodium just in case.

6 Likes

I think there were a couple reasons, but I’ll see if I can get an official answer on that for you.

3 Likes

mst3k817sodium
We have just the anthem for that!

7 Likes