#MakeMoreMST3K Weekly Update: July 26-30, 2021: Bot Building, and A NEW SUMMER LIVESTREAM SERIES!

To the best of my knowledge we don’t have plans for that sort of surprise for this summer livestream series, BUT we are hoping to do more of that sort of thing with Gizmoplex events in the future!

5 Likes

Oh, wow, the film series is going to be so much fun. The livestream rifforamas were a highlight of the Kickstarter, so it’s great to know more are coming.

When I read about making blueprints for the Gizmoplex, I thought it would be fun to be able to go to those places in a multiplex that are normally off-limits to the non-employees: behind the concession counter, into the ticket booth, and—most importantly—the projection room. I’m picturing wandering through these areas of the Gizmoplex and surprising the bots as they’re up to their meddling, like maybe trying to get the theater to show Mannequin 24/7.

4 Likes

I liked the antique ones, too. I also liked the level of contrast those surfaces have.

3 Likes

My vote on the coins is for something from the top row. I like silver the best.

2 Likes

Dont Put That Evil On Me Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

1 Like

Same. This need to be posters and or shirts. Fundraising for future mobile app developments, anyone?

The Mindless Summer (which is also endless). :slight_smile:

Cheers!

3 Likes

I would totally buy a shirt or poster!

3 Likes

Well, if I had a time machine, I wouldn’t use it to go back to 2020.

4 Likes

I LOVED the livestream KS events. I just hope I get a chance to see the new ones, since they’ll only be up for 24 hours and I work double shifts all weekend pretty much every weekend, which doesn’t leave a lot of movie sign time.

2 Likes

I can provide a simple(ish) way of saving streams locally for convenient viewing, if you and others here would like that. And if such information doesn’t contravene board rules and/or MST3K company policy. I used it to save the livestreams from the Kickstarter and enjoyed rewatching those just last week (especially the Jackbox competition).

Just let me know if you’d find such a thing useful.

2 Likes

That would be super helpful if allowed, thank you!

I’ve created a new thread with details and linked to your post. Let me know how it works for you!

1 Like

Oh, you have to have a computer?

1 Like

Ah, yes, sorry. Though there might be a way to do it with a tablet, I’ve not researched that approach.

1 Like

My only internet access at home is through my phone, but I’ll see if there’s any mobile option. Thanks for trying :slight_smile:

Sorry I wasn’t able to give you a solution, but I hope you find a way to enjoy the streams! :hugs:

2 Likes

ahh, i feel dumb for asking this, but what is the link for the livestreams? there wasn’t one mentioned in the update

2 Likes

YouTube:

3 Likes

CHECK IT OUT Y’ALL!

These episodes are all new to me!

3 Likes

Wow, this week likely be a heck of an introduction.

3 Likes