Mark Hamill Belatedly Responds To Birthday Party Invitation

Admittedly I’m a bit late on this myself (it’s from 2017), but this clip of our favorite carnival barker responding to a childhood birthday party invite from Adam Scott (Parks and Recreation’s Ben Wyatt) as his other famous character brightened my day. *

*apologies if this should be in another category

10 Likes

I’m thinking maybe off topic? I can recategorize things now, but it’s a new power that I don’t want to abuse. Anybody else thinking this makes more sense under the “off topic” category? Or someplace else? Discuss amongst yourselves.

6 Likes

Off-topic makes sense to me.

3 Likes

It’s since been clarified that the “second birthday” thing was a slip of the tongue, and it was actually his seventh, in case anyone’s confused at how he’d even know who was there.

3 Likes

I don’t do social media. I’ve never been a member of any kind of forum. But, MST3K and this place is special - decent humans and good energy. I was hesitant to even start a topic, but I thought this was lovely moment.

That said, I completely defer to veterans of the format.

5 Likes

That puzzled me, I was thinking that Scott was some kind of awfully bright two-year old :grinning:

3 Likes

Don’t be hesitant, this content is fantastic. We just want to make sure it’s categorized correctly so our forum stays organized so others can find your post.

6 Likes

YES! The way Discourse works is by giving users who build trust with quality contributions more options to pitch in and recategorize or clarify topics. So by all means, use this power appropriately and judiciously! You have earned it!

ETA: for now I just moved this post myself though. :relaxed:

4 Likes

The thing I love most about this video is that you can literally see Adam Scott TREMBLING when Mark Hamill appears. So charming.

5 Likes

No apologies necessary, and thank you for posting that clip. That was awesome. I’ll be looking forward to seeing more of you around here.

1 Like

This video is awesome, @FreemanLowell. Thanks for posting!

1 Like