Meet your new Mystery Science Discourse 3000 (Beta) forum mods!

:raising_hand_woman:t2:

Did any of you react with “I can’t be Mod, I have to run the board”?

8 Likes

My first response was “I’m more of a rocker.”

But then I remembered that I’m totally not.

img-72269

19 Likes

So you’re a mocker.

11 Likes

You be a Mod, I’m bitter!

12 Likes

the little mermaid disney GIF

7 Likes

my little pony brony GIF

8 Likes

I wouldn’t say “bitter”, but I’d say “jealous”, 'cause despite me being the most active Gen-Z MSTie in the forum, I don’t think I’ll be modding anything anytime soon.
Ah well… a girl can dream.

6 Likes

images

8 Likes

Racing Louisville?!?!

3 Likes

I thought my bribery had been sufficient. Apparently sending Leslie a truckload of raisin snails, Connor a case of wax for his beautiful bald head, and Tim Ryder cases of beer wasn’t enough.

How many Green Bay Packers jerseys do I need to send Joel to get the Ultimate Power?!?!

6 Likes

At least you’re not Maude…

…or worse, dressed like Maude!

12 Likes

#RunWithUs !!

Although technically, it’s lavender and mint, LOL. I freaking love anything we make with mint on it. And that new kit is :fire:

3 Likes

I don’t need Mod powers, I just want my Backer to be replaced by Raisin Snail. I feel my contributions to the Great Raisin Snail uprising befits it.

5 Likes

Either way, I want a jumpsuit. Fancy. With patches.

11 Likes

mst3k701piano

“Can’t do it, I’m currently working on the jam of the summer.”

… they talked me into it.

7 Likes

Those are such fun colors. Being I support the Chicago teams, our kit situation is much less stellar.

And as a Liverpool supporter, they do throw out some snazzy stuff now and again.

4 Likes

dodgeball GIF

7 Likes

Can we either get that as a trust level, or a badge?!?! I’ll gladly buy the raisin snails in bulk and send them to my fellow MSTies

2 Likes

Yeah, but you got Yuki back. So we’re even! :laughing:

And as a Brighton supporter, I have a stupid amount of seagulls around here…

3 Likes

Congrats to all our new Mad—I mean Mods! Very good selections, I must say! :muscle:

May you stand as pillars of the Discoursian way (and never have to conk someone on the noggin and shoot 'em into space)!

9 Likes