Merch at the show

Hey all, just wondering if there’s merch at the show, what’s available, and frankly, how much cash I should have.

4 Likes

There certainly was merchandise last year, so I would assume there would be this year. I don’t remember how much it cost, but, like most live shows, it cost more than I was willing to spend.

2 Likes

There’s a link here to tour merchandise:

4 Likes

I would mug a mug for that mug, and then mug on camera with it.

The vintage T is a bit epitath-y looking, otherwise nice stuff.

1 Like

Is the show coming to the Commonwealth this time around? I could grab a mug for all your mugging needs in a couple of weeks if not.

1 Like

I don’t think it is, unless maybe DC is on the itinerary. [goes to check] Nope, looks like NC has the closest shows.

Appreciate the offer, but I’m already overstocked on coffee mugs. I’m going to have to prune the collection as it is when I move. :smile:

1 Like

Tour merch is always pricy, but I broke down and bought the socks from the last tour. I probably will again this time, because I really like the design!

4 Likes

We played the Warner Theater in DC a couple weeks ago! Sorry to miss you.

4 Likes

S’okay, thanks anyway Tim. I likely wouldn’t have made the trip anyway, it’s not a fun commute from Richmond, especially this time of year. Hope the show went well!

2 Likes

On that note, I am driving 90+ minutes to see the Indianapolis show on Sunday. I’m dedicated.

2 Likes

I’m not much of a “public performance” attendee regardless of the distance. Concerts, live shows like MST3K, and other such things are fun, but it can be hard for me to enjoy them with my borderline enochlophobia.

4 Likes