MINDLESS SUMMER MERCH is ALIIIVE!!!

You asked for it, we’re doing it! For a limited time, get your Mindless Summer merch here – we’ve got t-shirts and posters and some other fun stuff too. Anything else you’d like to see? Let us know below.

15 Likes

I can’t find the “beach towel”… is it up yet???

3 Likes

Stand by, I’m checking!

4 Likes

It should be there now.

6 Likes

I confess I can’t figure out who the bot closest to the horizon is. It’s not Servo. Is it M Waverley?

3 Likes

“It should be there now.”
Yes, it is… and we ordered two! Thank you!

5 Likes

Hot dang! Thank you @Lesley and the rest of the Moon 13 crew. Got one of those stunning, sunning beach towels.

It is indeed the little fellow.

4 Likes

Guess I can delete my thread on it lol. For real though I had to get the towel and I got my dad a water bottle for when he fishes or bikes or just is chilling in the office. The shipping prices though…yikes.

3 Likes

None of the available poster sizes for either style seem to fit any of the relatively affordable poster frames I’m finding online ? Or, am I missing something?

1 Like

Shipping surprised me too. It did default to Priority however, and dropping it to Standard shipping cut it in half, so that made it a bit easier. And the coupon code helped.

5 Likes

You should always know where your towel is.

6 Likes

got the T-Shirt because it had the best discount

2 Likes

That beach towel is hawt. I (almost) wish I hadn’t used my MST3K budget for the year on the Kickstarter.

4 Likes

Yeah, I know what you mean. I want one, but it’s hard to justify to myself after pledging (especially since I live in a land-locked state and never go to the beach!) Still tempting, though. I may change my mind before it disappears, who knows?

5 Likes

Got the beach towel and a t-shirt.

1 Like

I have my towel. Now I’m all set for interstellar travel.

7 Likes

Aw, Yeah!

3 Likes

The towel is Huge.
It nearly covers a full size mattress!

We definitely have a new primary beach towel.

1 Like

Some of the best merch to date!

4 Likes

I went to check the Mindless merch again and unfortunately it’s gone. However, I did a search in Zazzle and found this magnet. Hush now and take my $!

3 Likes