Misheard Character Names

As mentioned in the It’s time to elect a cave man thread, in Wizards of the Lost Kingdom II I heard Caedmon of Nog as Caveman of Nog.

wizards_of_lost_kingdom_2_04

Then there is the infamous character from The Painted Hills, who it turns out is not pioneering Twitter-troll Pile-On Pete but the altogether more mundane Pilot Pete.

download

Any other favourite misheard names in the MSTiverse?

9 Likes

An all-time favorite champ?

mst3k705TOBLERONE

This glorious son of a biscuit right here. Doblòn, a.k.a. TOBLERONE

12 Likes

Bix Dugan aka Big Stupid

12 Likes

I always felt like that one was a bit of a reach, that you would have to be willfully mis-hearing to hear the line in the movie as “Pile-on” Pete.

3 Likes

Is Ator’s Asian buddy named Fong, Thong or Dong?

7 Likes

Yes.

8 Likes

According to the IMDB: Thong.

6 Likes

Yeah, but what do they know?

2 Likes

Can’t forget about Cornjob!

16 Likes

spinaltap

They know enough to let the rating go up to 11.

15 Likes

That is amazing.

5 Likes

Yeah! +1 for cornjob. No one ever said that before :thinking:

5 Likes

Somewhere, in the year 5000, one brave soul battled all odds, just to travel back in time to adjust the top score for This is Spinal Tap on IMDB. This is the story of this historic hero…

Edit after the likes:

Starring Joe Don Baker… :joy:

6 Likes

In Hobgoblins the bouncer’s name was BOATRASH. I will not be convinced otherwise nor will I be taking questions.

10 Likes

An episode we haven’t really talked up too much around here, Colossus and the Headhunters, has Maciste frequently referred to as “My Cheesesteak,” and it’s high-larry-ous.

8 Likes

Not a name. But when I first watched Laserblast, I misheard the bit in the star baby host segment when it gets stated that one of them has the ship. Let’s just say the diaper changing aspect reinforced my misunderstanding.

7 Likes

Let’s not forget Trucks Artist from Deathstalker.

Random thought. Do you think he worked on the van in Laserblast?

5 Likes

Always gonna have a soft spot for good ol’ Johnny Longbone.

7 Likes

“I do Levytown!”

Does this count?

2 Likes

“Oh Todd” from Viking Women and The Sea Serpent.

4 Likes