Missing Backer episodes

I couldn’t quickly find a place to ask for help about this, so I’m starting a forum thread–

My email confirmed that I’m due both the Deluxe and Backer collections of episodes at mst3k.vhx.tv, but apparently it only unlocked the Deluxe set? In my episode listing it says I have 18. Could someone look into this? I can provide more information on my accounts privately.

1 Like

Have you redeemed both codes?

1 Like

It only gave me one code?

Wait a moment–I think I remember getting an email earlier saying they were staggering the releases of the episodes? Maybe I’m just not due to get the Backer-level episodes unlocked yet? That might be it.

3 Likes

That might be it. Today was the #BroughtBackMST3K Deluxe Collection, and the #MadeMoreMST3K Deluxe Collection. I got two separate emails with codes.

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s seeming more and more definite the more I think about it. I did finally find a support email for VTX and have sent them a message to confirm it.

3 Likes

I got the Backer one today.

1 Like

Timing for the release of various codes:

First, here’s when you can expect to receive your digital episode reward codes:

• CLASSIC EPISODE PACKS available this afternoon, 12/22.
  • SEASON 11 and SEASON 12 available Wednesday, 12/23.
  • ULTIMATE DIGITAL COLLECTION available Thursday, 12/24.
6 Likes

4 Likes

Did you find them? I’m dyin’ here!

1 Like

I actually did not, but I’ve been focusing on other things right now and haven’t had time to pursue this.

1 Like

An update! When the Rifftrax links went out, it included a link to all my BackerKit codes, and on there was a code that worked to unlock the Backer episodes! So this is now fixed.

4 Likes

I still haven’t received any of my codes sadly

1 Like

Try going here: BackerKit Pledge Manager for Let's Make More MST3K & Build THE GIZMOPLEX!

If you haven’t claimed your backerkit account it probably won’t have anything for you there, so then you’ll know you still have to claim it. If you have, then all your digital rewards, including episode collections and Rifftrax codes (including any Friends subscriptions!) should be there.

This page is where I eventually found my Backer episode collection.

1 Like

Ty. I tried it it is saying it doesn’t recognize the email. When I pledged I used my iphone(which had hide my email) I did the survey and then followed the steps to turn off hide my email, but now nothing is recognized even though it still shows my pledge

1 Like

Try sending an email to this address:

kickstarter@mst3k.com

3 Likes

That seems to be a good avenue to explore, give the email address klcorridon suggested a try.

1 Like