MLB 2022 baseball

It’s just wrong that the World Series doesn’t even start until basically November now.

There.

I said it.

1 Like

We’re going to have to get used to it, with the new round they added this year.

1 Like

Looks like they are going to luck out with the weather in Philly next week.
If they played a day game it might be 70F but of course the games start ay 8 something and the temps will be in the low 50s.
But no day games for us and this Mets fan isn’t staying up late to watch these two teams.

2 Likes

I’d like to take this moment to observe that MLB not using the ghost runner rule in extras in the post-season is basically an admission that it’s not a legit idea.

2 Likes

5 run lead blown by Dusty in the WS.

Ive Seen This One GIF by MOODMAN

1 Like

That is such a stupid rule. What were they even thinking with that one? I rally hope it goes away before next season.

2 Likes

Always nice to see someone from my team’s farm system help beat the Cheatstros with another team. Way to go, Marsh!

2 Likes

And with the big lead the Phillies get to put some guys in that haven’t pitched in a month, resting their big arms for the next 2 games.

1 Like

Well that was disappointing. The cheaters win, the guy sticking his elbow into the pitch and getting away with it really pissed me off.

Phillies didn’t have good enough pitching, seems like Nola just ran out of arm during the Braves series and had nothing for the World Series. The WS was a mirror of the season where it was a constant up and down of lots of hitting or no hitting at all.

At least I won’t have to see Dusty with that toothpick in his mouth any more, I had to have my hand ready to cover the screen because it was making me gag. And what is with the super closeups, I’m watching on a 55 inch screen, I don’t need my entire screen filled with a guys eyes and nose…

Hell of a run, back during the long losing streak when Girardi was fired no one thought they could come back and make it this far.

1 Like

Phillies make an 11 year deal with Trea Turner, wow!!!

1 Like

I’m assuming part of that was giving him a franchise tag?

1 Like

My Failos aren’t getting any better as long as Farte Moreno owns the team but I’m so glad Verlander has switched leagues and coasts to the Mets. Good riddance.

Also, Cashman for 4 years? Have fun being stuck at 27, evil empire!

Romy And Micheles High School Reunion Popcorn GIF

1 Like

Even on a non fan level, FU Arte, you lying cheapskate :eggplant: weed. Bad for my team and the sport in general if he’s still running things.

Angry Season 3 GIF by SuccessionHBO

1 Like

Looks like Chip Caray is going to replace the recently-departed-for-DUI-reasons (seriously, I hope he gets the help he needs) Dan McLaughlin. Not my first choice, but am optimistic about him due to this call:

1 Like