Monocular robots!

Just noticed! Soooo many of the Bots have only have one eye! I make a suggestion that the next bot have 3 eyes, please.

4 Likes

But, that would mean 200% more eye parts for DIY bot builders to source!

5 Likes

We have two with no eyes (Servo, Cambot), two with one eye (Waverly, GPC), and two with two eyes (Crow, Growler).

Even if we count the “main bots” twice to account for Jonah vs. Emily, the ratio between number of eyes still doesn’t seem to favor Cyclopses.

6 Likes

I always thought Cambot’s eye was dead center.

7 Likes

I would agree. Cambot’s camera is it’s eye.

6 Likes

Maybe Cambot is just a cambot because his eye is attached to television. All the other bots could probably be attached to television if the special parts were available, making them all cambots. In KTMA, he was a bot with 2 eyes running a camera.

3 Likes

Crow’s dreams can be attached to a television.

6 Likes

I mean, with the new way they’re doing Cambot, it’s now a Su-Muru with a million eyes.

Also, Magic Voice has no eyes too.

6 Likes

I wouldn’t categorize Magic Voice as a 'bot. She’s an AI.

4 Likes

She did get a spectral body at the end of “Laserblast” though…

5 Likes

So what happens when a bot wears glasses, or contacts? Does the pejorative of “four eyes” induce a multiplier?

3 Likes

I think the real conundrum is what do you call Tom Servo when he wears glasses?

5 Likes

6 Likes

I choose to believe she is a semi-benevolent deity.

4 Likes

They were considering using more eyes for the Bots, but Sumuru hogged them all.

3 Likes

Su-Muru has a million, so they’ve all got some catching up to do.

EDIT: You know, sometimes you scan the thread for the joke, and you don’t see it, but then it turns out it was there and it was the previous post.

2 Likes

What you all are forgetting is just how many eye Su Muru has. Guy! It’s like you don’t even WATCH the show!

2 Likes

Has anyone mentioned yet that Sumuru had a million eyes?

3 Likes

As the author of this post I’m shocked that at the lack of discussion on the topic of the million eyes of Sumuru

4 Likes