Mortal Science Throwdown 3 Kombat

So throwing this out as an idea. Take a hero. Or a villain. Or a host or not or mad etc . We chuck em into a knockout battle to the death a la mortal Kombat.

Mano y Manos, one v one, depending on the amount of entrants, we can go multiple rounds, winner progresses. Can be judged in a few ways and open for discussion, but most likely even fan poll. Extra points for comments around how one would beat another.

Sticking mainly to humans , past present and future and humanoids of any variety , IE a guy in a suit. Try not to choose gamera , reptilicus etc as just , well , obvious who wins between Paul from cry wilderness and gamera in a fist fight :rofl:

If you like the idea, throw out someone who you want to see involved and we will see how well this flies :grin:

4 Likes

Forgot to vote :roll_eyes:

Ian McShane as Tree in code name diamond head

6 Likes

Beverly Garland in Gunslinger.

Everybody dies.

7 Likes

Nothing/nobody can withstand the sheer destructive power of Mikey from Teen-Age Strangler on a bicycle.

6 Likes

Kenny, from the original Gamera. While we’re not using Gamera, he apparently has some kind of mental connection with the flying chelonid and he might be able to summon him during a fight.

7 Likes

I’d also think that you’d see some amazing kombat prowess from the Random Citizen Who Can Kick a Werewolf’s Ass.

4 Likes

I gotta admit, I would like to see Gamera fight Paul from Cry Wilderness

But failing that I would like to nominate Big Stupid from Girl in Lovers Lane, and Silver (Mamie van Doren) from Girls Town. Against each other or any other takers.

I would also like to see Godzilla fight Mel Torme.

7 Likes

I mean, who hasn’t dreamed of this?

5 Likes

MY VISION

5 Likes

How about Tor Johnson as The Beast vs. Tor Johnson as Lobo (either iteration)?

6 Likes

This gets the Ed Wood reaction GIF.
ew2

5 Likes

Hey – read his book about his time spent working with Judy Garland on her short lived TV variety series. Compared to that experience. I bet the Velvet Fog would find a bout with Godzilla to be a refreshing change of pace.

5 Likes

The Phantom of Krankor vs the clear plastic record Neptune Man!

Who can out chicken who!

Nah hah haaaa!

3 Likes

In a match officially sanctioned by the ISBA (International Second Banana Association) –

CORNJOB VS. PERICO

in a championship bout to determine who will wear the crown as “World’s Goofiest Sidekick”, Lightweight Division.

5 Likes