Most anticipated Kickstarter reward?

Hey folks – just curious, which reward are you most excited to see finally?

I’m Team Snowglobe over here.

You?

24 Likes

I’m interested to see how the app works. I’m also excited to meet a cast.

16 Likes

The Snow Globe was definitely the most enticing carrot on the stick for me, but I’m just looking forward to the merch haul coming my way after they put in add-ons from the prior Kickstarter. Something about having a tote bag with Patton Oswalt on it at the grocery store is very appealing to me.

10 Likes

For physical rewards definitely the snow globe, but I’m beyond pumped to share the experience of episode premieres with my wife and children in the Gizmoplex!

8 Likes

Physical-wise, the Blu-Ray set. That way, I can see how you all made this in this post-Netflix/post-COVID world!

12 Likes

I’m really looking forward to hanging the new poster next to my one from the 2015 Kickstarter.

Not the same kind of ‘reward’, but I’m also really stoked we get new shorts. Some of my all-time favorite moments are from MST’s short riffs, and I think they’re really well suited to the modern form of content consumption. I’m hopeful that they’ll be great avenues to introduce MSTK to a new generation of fans!

19 Likes

@Sellsword Riiiight Shorts

2 Likes

I’m also super excited for the snowglobe. We’re also a huge popcorn family, so looking forward to using that bucket.

Non-physical? The Gizmoplex will be a great hub for a lot of riffing. Oh, and sustainable, continuous episodes of MST3K.

7 Likes

Actually, 100% agree on the shorts. Very excited about those.

11 Likes

Obviously, the new content is the biggest reward, but in terms of physical items, it’s the snow globe. That just feels like something that would be more then a collectible- feels like that could be an heirloom.

I so imagine a parent putting that in a child’s room.

I hope they find a way to get as much of the love theme captured into the music box’s limitations as possible.

The test video we saw showed promise, but obviously it probably won’t be the whole song.

9 Likes

I mean, I’m all about that t-shirt. My need for my apparel to demonstrate my superiority over others is embarrassingly high.

17 Likes

I have some feels about the 3D glasses, because 3D MST sounds so fun, so right.
I’m excited about the snowglobe, of course. My daugher will freak out. And the popcorn bucket - love me some corn. But the glasses are kind symbolic, ya know? I hope that some future, future seasons also include more 3D.

11 Likes

I am excited for the t-shirt. Is that lame? Oh and I think I got a sweatshirt.

11 Likes

Patches for me- got a jacket and other patches waiting to recreate the MST Live crew jacket.
The shirts will be cool, too.
The snow globe production update was hilarious; I picture the Mads trying to build it with explosions and sawing noises.

7 Likes

Very much looking forward to the patches! :heart_eyes: I’ve started scoping out an appropriate jacket to sew them to

9 Likes

I scored a Tom Servcrow at the 11th hour when someone dropped it I guess? Had my eye on that since the first kickstarter!

6 Likes

Holiday card, and a shout-out on social media. Yup, I’m broke.

11 Likes

Gizmoplex DIY Concession Pack.

14 Likes

I collect music boxes, so what do you think?

And I already bought a jacket just to put the patches on.

7 Likes

The snowglobe pushed me over the edge, along with all the other cool add-ons that were up for grabs.

5 Likes