Most anticipated Kickstarter reward?

I can’t wait to see what the challenge coins and patches look like!

3 Likes

I’m eagerly awaiting Tom Servecrow and Reptilicus on VHS. I missed both during the 2015 Kickstarter and was super excited to get a second chance at them.

11 Likes

cant wait for you to post the completed project in the Crafts section!

4 Likes

I am torn as to whether or not I use the concession pack. Maybe I will add on a second one with the surveys, and keep one for posterity…

4 Likes

While we wait for (North) Andrew to show up, I’ll say, “STICKERS!” :wink:

6 Likes

My Tom Serv-Crow is sitting on a shelf between Tom and Crow, A fitting place, if I do say so myself.

7 Likes

3-D glasses! :red_circle::large_blue_circle: Boy, the last time I had those was from a Mad magazine!

11 Likes

All of it? Yep. All of it.

11 Likes

NLG the challenge coins have me dreaming. And looking at new display cases.

5 Likes

Snowglobe. That snowglobe got an extra $100 pledge out of me.

6 Likes

Is “new short and feature-length content that doesn’t all come out at once” considered a reward? If so, that. The rest is all gravy.

Mmmmmmm … gravy.

9 Likes

These days as I get older I love a good book, so I am probably most looking forward to the coffee table book, and despite having all the comics here already I am putting off reading them until I get the complete comic.

And also the snowglobe.

Plus the posters.

AND the Jackbox rematch will be great fun, I hope Ed Wynn makes another appearance.

Who am I kidding? I am looking forward to every single reward :+1:

7 Likes

I’ve become a bit of a digital collector so I’m excited for having access to a catalog of every available movie all in one place.

8 Likes

Yes! But as a digital collector, what do you do about the holes in the collection?

3 Likes

Getting my hands on the Gizmoplex app is what I am most excited about. Along with the digital episode upgrades I added.

10 Likes

#ClanSnowGlobe

7 Likes

Yeah, as soon as I was done with The Gauntlet I was ready to pay a subscription if it got me one new episode a month.

8 Likes

My wife (also a backer) wants the full theatre experience - the new movies, the concession pack filled with diet Coke and Jiffy Pop, the 3D glasses. All that good stuff.

8 Likes

If I ever start to think about the holes, that’s when I head to the garage.

3 Likes

I can’t currently afford a snow globe, so I hope it’s available for purchase later. One thing I’d love is a store where you could buy similar items on the Giz.

9 Likes