Most Baffling Villain Plot in an Experiment

Sort of like John Carradine having a cell full of monsters in The Unearthly just because.

8 Likes

The explanation for that one is simple: it was the 50s.

10 Likes

I was just about to post this one. Maybe she just really likes zombies?

5 Likes

Those were his failed experiments. He could have just killed and buried them, I guess.

8 Likes

Ro-Man’s plans basically boiled down to: Destroy all humans, relax in your bubble cave.

6 Likes

With John Carradine, that kinda sorta somewhat makes sense from a mad science viewpoint as his way of monitoring his progress in his experiments? Maybe? I dunno.

At the very least, you’ve got some of those mutants turning a wheel around some zany-looking apparatus of some kind, so they’re probably generating electricity for him and making things a bit more cost-effective (until you factor in what they must be feeding them).

7 Likes

Paul from Cry Wilderness baffles me. I never got why he runs around endangering everyone and having a dude’s eyes gouged out. Did I miss something about him being controlled by an evil Bigfoot?

6 Likes

The only angle I can consider is that she calls them her “little pets,” so… maybe this is what happens when the folks didn’t get those puppies she wanted from the pet shop?

7 Likes

Or it’s like the lunatics who keep big cats. Part danger, part forbidden fruit?

6 Likes

I could see that, yeah.

“I don’t want to go with something showy and ostentatious like tigers or anything. UNPREDICTABLE VOODOO ZOMBIES, IT IS!”

5 Likes

Did The Master ever have a plan?

7 Likes

I think The Master had an elaborate reverse-engineered plan to justify his purchase of a tacky poncho.

11 Likes

The Day Time Ended

The, ummm … bad guys? … they, uhhh … deployed claymation monsters to, I don’t know, repair broken mirrors and … something about spaceships and automatic faucets, maybe?

Oh, and ponies. With steak milk.

8 Likes

[slaps the side of a mysterious space pyramid]

“This baby can end the existence of so many times in a day…”

7 Likes

Really, the only truly evil thing the Master did was make the little girl one of his wives and it doesn’t seem like it’s a sexual thing to be a wife of the Master, so it’s not even all that bad.

2 Likes

Typical cult leader. Collect “wives”, drive away any other guy who might want one, and start killing people when someone doesn’t do what you want.

5 Likes

Yeah, but the only one he killed was Torgo and Torgo was trying to do some weird sexual stuff with the wife, so if anything, The Master is the good guy here.

5 Likes

The Master was just trying to get his ass out of having to do any chores around the place.

8 Likes

Come to think of it, Torgo told them they couldn’t stay but they went ahead with the home invasion anyway. I think we’ve been looking at this all backwards.

9 Likes

You may be on to something. And maybe at the end he was just keeping Debbie safe until Protective Services could come collect her.

6 Likes