Movie Mashups

Go on, what can it hurt? How about…

Man-OZ: The Wonderful Wizard of Fate
…with a special guest appearance by Mr B Natural as Glinda the Good Witch

5 Likes

Eegah: The Extra Terrestrial. Co-starring Arch Hall Jr and Peter Coyote!

3 Likes

The Brain of The Dark Knight That Wouldn’t Die. Batman is decapitated and kept alive by the Joker.

4 Likes

Attack of the The Eyes of Laura Mars

4 Likes

Beverly Hills Mitchell. “He’s a cop” and in Beverly Hills. Guest Appearance by Judge Reinhold.

3 Likes

Marooned Spaced Invaders. Starring Gene Hackman. Stranded aliens and a former astronaut bond out in the middle of nowhere learning valuable lessons on life.

3 Likes

Ruthless Pod People. Two Trumpys and Bette Milder. What a bargain!

3 Likes

Operation Double 00 Se7en, with Neil Connery and Bob Freeman, Morgan Freeman’s second cousin

8 Likes

Cosmic Princess Diaries, with Brian Blessed and Julie Andrews… you know, I would pay to see a movie with those two in it.

6 Likes

It’s a Mad Mad Mad Mad Monster, in which the big ‘W’ is a werewolf that terrorizes comedians of the 40s and 50s.

I might pay to see that too…

6 Likes

Wizards of the Lost Ark — Simon the wizard’s son and his trusty pal Gulfax try to hide — but immediately lose — a medallion that could reveal the location of the Ark of the Covenant. As they try to retrieve it, they run into Indiana Jones, who is also searching for the Ark in hopes of showing up his rival Rene Belloq, who recently stole a priceless crab-shaped hat that Indy had recovered from a temple in a nearby kingdom.

6 Likes

The Day Time Bandits Ended — I … I can’t even really begin to explain what it’s about, but man, there’s a LOT going on in it.

6 Likes

Mean Girls in Gold Boots. Get in loser! We’re going shopping for gold boots!

7 Likes

Last Action Hamlet. Arnold Schwarzenegger does Hamlet and in Black and White.

4 Likes

The dead talk fight club.

Zombies, but worse, they are breaking the one rule of fight club, and Tyler is pissed.

6 Likes

Blair Witch and Boggy Creek: The Legends Continue. Bigfoot and the Blair Witch team up on Charles B. Pierce and teach him a lesson in humility.

4 Likes

I Spit On Your Grave Of The Fireflies

4 Likes

I accuse the Godfather.

One essay writing idiot against the mafia, he’s picked the wrong fight, and no burger flipping priest can save him this time.

6 Likes

Gamera VS Godzilla.

There can only be one.

6 Likes

The year without a prince of space.

Many shoes were shined, but it didn’t matter, the martians invaded.

4 Likes