MST episodes for Halloween Not Including Manos

I think that’s a great choice. And I’m pretty sure Canada looks like that year-round. :wink:

3 Likes

Bride of the Monster. It’s got Bela Lugosi in it and everything!

And time for go to bed!

9 Likes

Your could be right. It was probably July in Alberta. :joy:

5 Likes

Tormented and Zombie Nightmare

9 Likes

Hobgoblins, just for the song alone. you know the one…

10 Likes

Hobgoblins is a great Halloween episode, it wants to be a Gremlins-style horror/comedy but it fails so hard, it fails right off a cliff.

9 Likes

I feel like The Creeping Terror is an unintentional metaphor for the self-destructive nature of humans. The titular creature moved so slowly and clumsily that most of its victims had time to completely analyze the situation they were in and determine what the risks were, but they willingly got down on the ground and actively crawled toward the creature’s mouth anyway.

8 Likes

I like to break out the ICWXP episodes for halloween. Lady Frankenstein, Bloody pit of Horror and Werewolf in a Girls’ Dormitory are perfect for this season. Not to mention the whole premise of the show taking place after the zombie apocalypse.

3 Likes

Deadly Bees for some killer animals type horror.

5 Likes

You really want some terror and loathing? Look up the docu-drama about its director: The Creep Behind The Camera.

5 Likes

The master would not approve.

5 Likes

16 Likes

What if I don’t wanna and nobody’s going to use my hand as kindling or massage me to death if I don’t?

4 Likes

4 Likes

Now on ESPN 6, full contact nightgown wrestling!

6 Likes

This is where the fish lives.

5 Likes

I would select Hobgoblins. It is corny yet lovable.

3 Likes

Came here to post this.

3 Likes

The Kiler Shrews.

4 Likes

The Final Sacrifice. It’s got cults, ancient civilizations, and the most fearsome beings in all of creation: Canadians!

9 Likes