MST3k 8 days a week

So how much of your week is MST related these days?
For me, most Tuesdays are the Dumb Industries with either The Mads or The Mary Jo Show
Most Thursdays, I have a “Watch Rifftrax with friends on Zoom” night
Now every other Friday is Gizmoplex night.
Usually one or another evening I’ll turn on one of the 24hour stations and take a nap to the show.

What about everyone else?

6 Likes

I always make it a point to carve out some time each day to watch one of the two MST3K 24/7 streaming channels, or if I’m in the mood for something different, I’ll pull up a specific episode on YouTube.

Maybe it’ll be a full episode (or three) or just a chunk of an episode, but there’s not a day that goes by where MST3K doesn’t factor into things somehow (outside of a power failure, and in that case, I’d read the Amazing Colossal Episode Guide or something written by one of the cast members).

7 Likes

Like I said here almost every day!!

4 Likes

The experiment of the day on Club MST3k every day and today it’s some movie that shares a title of a movie with this guy.
chuck norris approved GIF

3 Likes

I had a discussion online many years ago with someone who worked at Klasky Csupo back in the Simpsons/Duckman era, and she said they had MST3K tapes playing constantly while they worked. I loved that idea and have been doing it for at least 6 or 7 years. The background noise to my workday is always MST3K or RiffTrax.

10 Likes

I try to get in some MST3K every day, even if it’s just a couple Host Segments I like.

5 Likes

I’ve kept the habit of Saturday morning mst3k from the scifi rerun days.

5 Likes

I keep the Twitch and Pluto TV channels on in the background as ambient noise.

7 Likes

I usually check the Shout 24/7 twice a night to see what’s on. I agree that MST3K is perfect in the background when working on projects around the house. I love it.

2 Likes

During the entire pandemic I’ve been working from home and I’ve had the MST3K Pluto channel on in the background nearly the entire time. So basically 7 hours a day, 5 days a week for 2 years. Not counting what I watch in the evenings here and there.

I may have a problem.

3 Likes