MST3K Achievements

I was thinking today: Participating in this forum comes with Achievements. What if watching MST3K itself also came with Achievements and/or Badges?

Some ideas:

• Watching the “Rock Climbing” sequence (Badge: A mountain)
  • Your first viewing of Manos: The Hands of Fate (Badge: Torgo)
  • Watching all episodes in order, start to finish (Badge: The moon logo)
15 Likes

5th time watching Time Chasers (Badge: Chinderwear)

9 Likes

Watching Pod People 10 times without bathing (Badge: “It Stinks!” with OK hand sign)

11 Likes

Watching the Coleman Francis trilogy straight through without falling asleep (Badge: a cup of coffee)

9 Likes

Watching all the Commando Cody shorts in one sitting: this prototype of the 2nd generation iPod Shuffle:

7 Likes

Watch both Joe Don Baker features as a doubleheader (Badge: 6 pack of beer).

9 Likes
  • Watch Hercules Against the Moon men (Badge: Sandstorm)
  • Watch Hercules Against the Moon twice (Badge: “Tough Guy” arm with flexing bicep)
  • Watch Hercules Against the Moon three times in a row (Badge: “Deep Hurting”)
7 Likes

How about seeing and OWNING both versions of MST3K: The Home Game (this guy)
Badge: Movie Sign lights

4 Likes

Remembering what Mighty Jack was about five minutes later.
Badge: Yellow Submarine

6 Likes

How about an ‘Irked Herc’ Badge?

5 Likes

Watching one of the episodes they’ve lost the rights to. Maybe a pirate flag, for no particular reason.

Plotting Mr Burns GIF

9 Likes

A cup of coffee is certainly appropriate, but something stronger might be in order for this feat. Maybe an icon of the person who holds the water bottle for a boxer after he’s been beaten silly? Or an icon of a hug, to pull the viewer back from the edge of existential despair.

5 Likes

I own 3 different copies of Manos and the sequels. How about “There is no way out?”

4 Likes

Yeah! I managed to see Godzilla vs Megalon before it was pulled. Woo hoo! I get a badge! :pirate_flag:

4 Likes

I think that deserves a “Keep Circulating the Tapes!” badge.

4 Likes