MST3K Bingo!

Next time you watch an episode, here’s a mental checklist. There’s a riff on almost all of these topics, every time:

-Wizard of Oz
-Beatles
-Star Trek
-Christmas

It’s fun searching! Sometimes, it’ll be a deep cut!

5 Likes

I mean, if there is a board, the free space should be replaced with “I don’t know this reference”. It’s going to happen, it’s a matter of when…

3 Likes

Quinn Martin productions

2 Likes

In Season 11, so many of the episodes have a Star Wars reference. With all the younger writers on staff, the inclusion of Star Wars is to be expected but it was nearly in every episode that season. Almost as if the next generation of riffers were itching to go there.

Lord of the Rings references could be a good one to watch out for.

2 Likes

If you’re watching Season 2, “How fortunate, that simplifies everything!” is said at least once an episode after the episode where Bela says it.

3 Likes

I think there would be a separate bingo card for callbacks.

2 Likes

Speaking of call backs like that, if you watch seasons 8-10 your are bound to hear Servo scream: “SLEEEP!” once or twice

2 Likes

You would also hear it a bunch of times if you were to watch the episodes from before Season 8. He said it through pretty much the whole original series.

3 Likes

All in unison never gets old.

Mean Girls Shut Up GIF

1 Like

Fair point, but after that whole therapist sending someone’s consciousness back in time movie (I can’t think of the name) I started to notice it and hear it more.

2 Likes

Some movie taglines.

For the laughter. For the tears.
What you call hell, he calls home.
They’re on a collision course to wackiness!

1 Like

Switch.

Jimmy Smits.

2 Likes

dance dancing GIF

1 Like