MST3K Dreams?

Awesome!

2 Likes

I had a nightmare once when I was stuck in the doors segment. The doors just kept going on and on and on.

5 Likes

I’ve had a few but the two I mostly remember was one where I don’t remember exactly what happened, but Joel had his KTMA hair with his current, receding hairline, and the other was just me helping Mike install a wall mounted TV.

3 Likes

I went to church on Easter to find that instead of a sermon they were showing ‘Warrior of the Lost World.’

When the movie ended, the pastor said we all had to pay $15 so we could get white hats like Rommel in the movie.

I stood up and shouted, ‘You idiot! Rommel was in Sidehackers!’

5 Likes

Sleeping with the 24/7 channel going I had a dream Joel and the bots were doing a variety show telethon on the SOL. One segment had Crow with a mic interviewing people on the floor of a convention. The segment had a pretty funny title, something about humans, but I can’t find that I recorded it anywhere.

3 Likes

Absolutely! I was serious when I wrote this:

In that dream, I attempted to buy as many servo head candy dispensers as I could, with the honorable intention of sharing them freely with the MST3K community. I’m actually proud of how thoughtful my “dream self” was. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Ok that’s kinda terrifying!

3 Likes

Nice cameo!

1 Like

This could of used a laugh emoji right here!

That’s not a bad idea for the Gizmoplex!

1 Like

I have to admit I get pretty tickled at the idea of me shouting at a minister on Easter about MST.

My mom would have a spasm.

2 Likes

Or the door segments from the Netflix seasons turned us into pancakes.

2 Likes

I went to sleep watching Rocky Jones and dreamt up an episode of MST3K that doesn’t exist featuring a couple Rocky Jones episodes that don’t exist cobbled together into a movie that doesn’t exist.

My memory of what it was about is hazy… The invention exchange had pants with wheels? I dunno…

3 Likes

I fell asleep watching an episode of MST3k and dreamed Dr. F and Frank were riffing my dream! It was a pleasant experience.

4 Likes

That wouldn’t be a bad experiment!

2 Likes

BTW, when I mentioned this dream to MR_Potroast, he asked if the movie our dream-hosts were watching might be Rock 'N Roll Nightmare. But that can’t be, because I’d neither heard of it nor seen it back then. Too bad. It would’ve been a fitting unconscious choice.

1 Like

This kind of thing happens to me more than just a bit. If I fall asleep while watching MST3K, my dreams tend to make up (or auto-complete) the episode I was watching. Sometimes, the dream follows the movie/episode closely; other times, it goes way off-script.

6 Likes

This is my first post so hi everyone. This dream was super weird and happened just a few days ago. I remember my dreams about 0.1% of the time so this was a significant event for me. Thanks for helping me out Jonah.

My wife and I were headed to the Live show we had tickets for in New Haven, CT. The venue is outside and we all have to sit on benches. I get really thirsty so I head off in search of water. There’s a water fountain attached to a run down shack and I drink lots of water and fill up a large thermos. I finish the water before I even get back to our seats. Then I feel very sick. My wife comes to check on me and my palms have turned white.
This proves that I have been poisoned. I’m sick the entire show and no one even notices that I’m really ill just laying there in the grass. Two janitors in tan jumpsuits put some caution tape around the water fountain. The show ends and everyone leaves, ignoring us. After that Jonah walks up and says, “Hey man don’t worry. I’m sick too and this medicine I have will knock that right out”. He hands me 3 white capsules and I swallow them right away because I trusted Jonah unconditionally. I get better. Thanks, man.

Totally nuts I know. Thanks for reading.

4 Likes

Wow!

I was going to start a similar thread if there wasn’t already one in play, but anyway…

Yeah, last night, I had a dream that I had a pavilion set up in a public space where I would try to tell people about the premise of MST3K in order to get them to try the show.

Which, honestly, sounds like something I would actually do.

5 Likes