MST3K is up on Peacock

But don’t get TOO excited its only a handful of eps…

-Robot Holocaust
-Pod People
-Hercules Against the Moon Men
-Swamp Diamonds
-Mitchell
-Beginning of the End
-Zombie Nightmare
-Puma Man
-Devilfish
-Boggy Creek II

16 Likes

There are a surprising number of episodes on that list that I do not own. I am watching all 103 episodes I have in order as the run up to season 13, and will have to incorporate these into the mix. I am on Season 3 currently (and really need to get going much faster), and though I just finished Fugitive Alien, I think I will go back a few episodes and watch Pod People next, since it is not in my library.

4 Likes

PEACOCK ?!? That’s weird in its total randomness - but a very good choice of episodes!

6 Likes

Huh… never saw that one coming!

There’s some stuff I watch over on Peacock - Monk, Psych, The Rockford Files, etc. - so it’s good to have some conveniently placed MST3K over there.

Thanks for the heads-up!

2 Likes

For those wondering why Peacock of all places has MST3K, it’s because NBC owns ScyFy. So I would imagine they can stream the old Sci-Fi episodes. Viacom own Comedy Central, so who knows maybe others will show up on Paramount+ :rofl:

4 Likes

Maybe, but plenty of the episodes Peacock is showing are Comedy Central-era shows, so it looks like Shout did some sort of deal to them.

Me, I’m happy splitting my streaming between Shout’s website and whatever club-mst3k.com links to, but if you already have Peacock and want to watch those few episodes, I guess it’s a way to do it.

1 Like

There’s also a good number of episodes on Tubi.
BTW, if you use the Brave browser…NO ADS! :+1:

2 Likes