MST3K/ Looney Tunes mash-up

When I’m tired I get weird ideas. Usually people wish I didn’t share them. However, last night’s weird thought I was told to share. :exploding_head:
What would MST3K look like done by the Looney Tunes? Just like Crow I’m passing the buck to you. It can be any Looney Tunes character for any person or bot. The Tiny Toons are excluded.
looney tunes GIF by Looney Tunes World of Mayhem

5 Likes

I’m thinking Daffy Duck for Tom Servo… they have a similar attitude when frustrated. Obviously Dr. F would be Coyote…

4 Likes

Bugs Bunny would have to fill one of the three riffed slots

2 Likes

I dunno, I can also see Marvin the Martian as Dr. F. And then Gossamer could be Frank.

5 Likes

One that popped into mind right away: Witch Hazel as Pearl?

3 Likes

My thoughts went another way: regular MST3K (anywhere between 1988-2022 eras) riffing on one of those Looney Tunes “movies” or TV specials where they put snippets of classic cartoons into then-new - and lame - continuity. J/M/J/E & the bots would be glad to see the clips (like Rifftrax riffing a classic), then annoyed by the newer “story” stuff, then resentful seeing old material cut the way it is, etc.

Riffs could be like Crow saying, “If they sneak in a Buddy clip, I’m leaving!”, or Servo: “I’m now offended by Speedy Gonzalez and it has nothing to do with ethnic caricature - OH, WHY, Daffy, WHY?!” (anything from the '60s Daffy-Speedy cartoons).

Of course, getting the movie rights would be most impossible. Just the thought, though…

2 Likes

marvingossamer

I never knew how badly we needed Marvin the Martian and Gossamer as the Master and Torgo, but 2022 is hella weird like that.

5 Likes

“You have failed us again, Torgo! Ooooh, you make me very, very angry!”

Would this make the instant Martians the Brides of Manos?

4 Likes

:joy: Love it!

1 Like