mst3k merch

how do we not have MST3K figures and playsets. someone needs to make this happen. 4 hosts, a slew of bots. 9 MADS. a SOL a SimOL ,The Gizmoplex. the theater can come with interchangeable movie scenes.

4 Likes

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: I currently work in product development and global manufacturing/logistics and would love to help make this happen.

If MST3K wants to get pretty much any merch made, I can help! - from getting the tech pack/plans ready, finding a manufacturer, getting all necessary compliance testing (i.e. prop65, etc.), and getting it shipped.

I’ve brought all sorts of products to market and would be honored to be a part of bringing anything MST3K related to market as well. :heart:

7 Likes

I want my Dr. Forrester with Frank-throttling grip!

3 Likes

YEASSSSSSSSSSSSS

2 Likes

I want a desktop console button controller thingie thing. You know, one of these:

It would connect to a computer via USB or Bluetooth or whatever, and you can program the buttons to do whatever, and they can also light up on whatever. Super basic use is just a countdown timer/snooze (so it lights up every, say, three minutes, for like I dunno some exercise regimen), or with some software yumminess you can have it monitor for when you receive an email so one of the lights starts flashing, and hitting that button opens your email program / browser tab. Could just be play/pause for playing music or a video…

OMG and if you’re connected with the Gizmoplex (and they do a bunch of extra work) the lights can sync with the real ones in the show!

2 Likes

Here’s a good starting place:

1 Like

This is one more reason to mourn the loss of ThinkGeek. They had some wonderfully geeky stuff back in the day.

5 Likes

We DID get 10,000 supporters to move the LEGO MST3K set to the next phase of consideration, but we didn’t receive final approval, alas.

3 Likes

I’m afraid MST3K will probably always be seen as too niche for Lego to approve a set. :frowning:

1 Like

[nods sadly as if to concede the point]

2 Likes

We need a Johnny Longtorso action figure now.

3 Likes

Since there’s a Monty Python reskin of Fluxx, one for MST3K seems doable.

1 Like

Looking for two things that figured would be on Etsy but are not:

Pearl Forresters F brooch

Kinga Forrester’s current purple and black hair bow with the Bonehead knot

Thanks!

2 Likes

I’m surprised that neither Funko nor Super7 have released MST3K action figures.

2 Likes

Funko had a Tom Servo & Crow T Robot, but the prices are now officially bonkers

1 Like

They’re pretty much the only Funkos without creepy eyes.

1 Like

Wow, I’m glad I got them when I did!

1 Like