MST3K Movie Characters Justice League/Avengers

Fake Sinbad might count for this group too, given everything he tried to do to bring happiness ended in failure.

And while not a full failure but more useless than anything else, team organizer: Cal Meechum.

EDIT: Also, Rommel from Sidehackers. Girlfriend dead, team pretty much dead, and all he did was get a few punches in on his rival before he got shot dead.

3 Likes

Most competent, and will get rid of all the toenails!

3 Likes

It’ll probably turn out that they’re some kind of potent repellent to some monster that’s unaffected by sodium. She probably keeps a bag attached to her belt for such emergencies.

3 Likes

My “Most Likely to Annoy the Enemy” League:

• Chase from The Giant Gila Monster will put his knee up and sing and swing and sing and swing and sing…
  • Buffalo Bill from Riding with Death will also sing and yell “rahoo!”
  • Icho from Yongary will make them itch and dance.
  • June Talbot from The Leech Woman will run around screeching “NEIL!”
  • Mikey from Teen-Age Strangler will likewise over emote.
  • Watney from Outlaw (of Gor) will drown them all by saying nothing but “Cabot.”
  • Munchie. No explanation needed.

Many may be missing from this list, but these are the seven off the top of my head that I would dearly like to push off a cliff.

5 Likes

And the “Robin” of the group: the “I’M COMING!” guy from “Quest of the Delta Knights”.

4 Likes

I think we’re missing an obvious candidate here, people: Santa Claus! The man single-handedly turned back an alien invasion and kicked the Devil’s ass. If that’s not some serious superhero stuff, I don’t know what is.

So who’s their Legion of Doom?

3 Likes

Some great lists, guys.

Two I’d like to add are…

• Sam Whipple, Esq. from “The Christmas That Almost Wasn’t.” Because every team needs a lawyer.
  • Bigfoot from “Cry Wilderness.” He can have the raccoons as his minions or something. That might be a stretch.
1 Like

Let’s see:
-Phantom of Krankor
-Ro-Man
-Kobras from Pumaman
-Any of the giant monsters Gamera fought (maybe Guiron just to get the evil alien ladies)
-Pitch (since Santa was mentioned)

Those are just a few options for the Legion of Doom of the MST Justice-Gers.

2 Likes

Their Lex Luthor has to be Bob Jackass from Merlin’s Shop of Mystical Wonders.

2 Likes

Not Bob Evil from Time Chasers?

4 Likes

Upon further review, I think Bob Evil’s gotta be a better choice, considering.

2 Likes

If you could assemble a team of B-movie heroes seen throughout MST3K, who would you put on team? What would the name be?

2 Likes

Or at the very least, a team of characters from B-movies, heroes or not

1 Like

My team would have Puma Man, Prince of Space, Hercules (loves of Hercules), The Batwoman, and Rowsdower!

2 Likes

I present Watney (Outlaw), Tyor (Wizards of the Lost Kingdom II), Arch Hall Jr (Eegah), Mikey (Teenage Strangler) and Munchie (shudder) as The Annoyers!

Annoyers, assemble!

3 Likes

Wait, there was a whole topic that existed before mine with the same concept!? How did I not find this earlier, I love seeing all of these B-movie teams!

1 Like

What about Old Man Pipper from Final Sacrifice and the main guy, Kevin, from Hobgoblins (Is his name Kevin? His name is so forgettable.)

2 Likes

The Annoyers will accommodate all nominations.

2 Likes

What about Merlin from Merlin’s Mystical Shop of Wonders as the magic user?

1 Like

Mikey from Teen-Age Strangler has a very limited power of being able to crash a stolen bicycle into his enemies with great accuracy, but he uses it well.

1 Like