MST3K on Prime Day

For those so inclined, there’s an entire MST3K category on Amazon’s Prime Day sale! Lots of DVD sets from Shout, the two Netfllix seasons and the movie, all between 20-60% off! Get those physical discs you’ve been waiting for now!

[Amazon Deal: Mystery Science Theater 3000]

9 Likes

I filled in one of the holes in my collection with Vol. XXXII at 56% off, specifically for San Francisco International. I am eagerly awaiting my first viewing of the episode in decades.

3 Likes

Legitimate thanks for bringing the sale to my attention.

Ironic thanks-a-lot for putting me in a position to spend that much money :persevere:.

This will definitely light a fire under my project to figure out DVD ripping.

5 Likes

Wallet, blink twice to let me know that you’re okay.

2 Likes

The Jetsons Money GIF

4 Likes

Thank you! I should have the Gauntlet very soon. I’m not sure how much I want season 11. I lost my Netflix access, so this came at just the right time!

3 Likes

Well, :poop:. I bought the movie about a month ago.

3 Likes

Of course this all hits when I am in Severe Savings Mode™ for trips in September and October.

looks longingly at the San Francisco International volume

7 Likes

What have I done?

9 Likes

What you needed to.

7 Likes

That nose wheel feels mushy!

3 Likes

Even though it had been so long since I had seen it, I actually remembered some of the movie. Of course the host segments were much more familiar, as I have seen them on the MST3K channel between other episodes a few times.

2 Likes

Uggg, my order of “The Gauntlet” DVD’s has disappeared from Amazon’s shipping system as of Monday. I don’t want a refund! I want my fun treat that was on sale

It’s been a few years since they lost something. Poop

My friend got an empty package from Amazon Monday it was wild and infuriating.

Welp, I’ve derived all of the value I’m gonna get out if these discs. Now I’m hoping this community can help liberate me from the burdens of ownership.

If you’re interested in taking any of the following collections off my hands, please PM me to express your interest and we can coordinate delivery.

Volume XXV:

• Robot Holocaust
  • Operation Kid Brother
  • Kitten with a Whip
  • Revenge of the Creature

Volume XXVII

• The Slime People
  • Rocket Attack USA
  • Village of the Giants
  • The Deadly Mantis

Volume XXIX

• Untamed Youth
  • Hercules and the Captive Women
  • The Thing That Couldn’t Die
  • The Pumaman

Volume ex-ex-ex :roll_eyes:

• The Black Scorpion
  • Outlaw (of Gor)
  • The Projected Man
  • It Lives by Night

Volume XXXII

• Radar Secret Service
  • San Fransisco International
  • Hercules
  • Space Travelers

Volume XXXIII

• Daddy-O
  • Earth vs the Spider
  • Teen-age Caveman
  • Agent for HARM

Volume XXXVI

• Stranded in Space
  • City Limits
  • The Incredible Melting Man
  • Riding with Death

This Island Earth BD/DVD combo

I’m not charging for the discs or shipping, I just want these to go to people who will appreciate them. I’m only sending out complete volumes, no loosies. First come, first serve. Domestic MSTies only, please.

3 Likes