MST3K-related Enamel Pins

There are lots of MST3K-related hobbies out there. Mine happens to be collecting ENAMEL PINS. I know I’m not alone here, so I thought I’d create a topic for us to share our treasures from the past as well as new finds du jour!

I’ve got a roll of dollar bills as big as a pork roast, so start showin’ me what you’ve got!

2 Likes

I’ve got some. I’ll share my collection when I’m home later.

3 Likes

I just ordered this little sweetie today to join my collection. The Master definitely approves!

The Chinch as…The Master

He’s available in glow in the dark and glitter. The Spirit of Torgo the White told me to go with the glitter and who am I to go against the main man of Second Banana Heaven?

4 Likes

I include pins for movies they’ve riffed, too. Anyone else?

2 Likes

I seem to have once again misplaced my OG enamel bot pins from the 90s, but I did find the set from the Circus tour (which I’d forgotten I bought), so… I dunno, there’s some harmony in the world, or something?

2 Likes

So you have a GPC pin? Soooooooo jealous.

1 Like

I recently picked up a 90’s era Crow. I’m still looking for it’s Servo accompaniment.

5 Likes

That’s the one! All three are super cute.

1 Like

Here are mine:

3 Likes

Sweet collection! Where did you get this guy?

4 Likes

This is about half of my MST/Rifftrax/Riffed Movies pin collection. I need to reunite them all and get a single picture.

4 Likes

I need to double check and see if I can find the online store in my email.

2 Likes

It was from here:

2 Likes

Sweet! He definitely belongs in my collection!

2 Likes

Just got the newest addition to my collections. One of the pins Best Brains put out in the 90s.

4 Likes

I just picked up that same pin last month. There’s also a Servo and Gypsy pin that are prt of the same set, though I don’t have them…yet!

This is not my picture. This belongs to @ItsJustAShow.

3 Likes

I want to try to find Gypsy and Tom next.

2 Likes

Me, too!

I saw a Tom pin at the same time I found my Crow, but finances restricted me to getting only one at the time. i’ve been kicking myself in the butt since then for not finding a way to get them both!

2 Likes

This is a risque Tom pin, a la Tom of Finland, that I’ve picked up along the way…

It’s still available for sale, if you’d like to add this stud to your collection: Midcard Pins - Gizmonic Series

Midcard Pins also has an “It stinks!” pin, an homage to Pod People of course.

2 Likes

They’re not enamel pins, but so many buttons were added to the Dumb Industries site today. Mads, Mary Jo, Manos stuff and more.

I probably shouldn’t spend $50+ on buttons today. But I probably will.

2 Likes