MST3K-related Enamel Pins

Plus you got a new friend!

1 Like

And I just might have found someone willing to part with their pin. fingers crossed

2 Likes

I still have my trio of the 'bots from the Best Brains days, though one of them lost their original backing and I had to find a new one. I wore them to last live show I was able to attend, mere weeks before lockdown. They have accompanied me to Xmas Day Indian food soirees as well.

3 Likes

Any of you fine folks at BLOBFEST/MST3Kon this weekend?

MST posted pix of their merch table and — I don’t mean to alarm anyone — but they have leftover Bot pins from the Live Tour!

I repeat: THEY HAVE BOT PINS!!!

I will pay merch cost + shipping + an aggravation fee (or trade you some dup mst3k pins I have discovered in my collection) if you or someone you know picks me up a pack or two of the Bot pins with GPC!!!

I can Paypal or Venmo in advance, of course.

2 Likes

I got my Mothra pin from the Pintopia event Backerkit ran.

6 Likes

That’s a very nice Mothra pin!

1 Like

Thanks to @ItsJustAShow, I finally have my first GPC pin! She was part of the 3-pack with Crow and Servo that was sold during the Live Tour. I’m so happy!

8 Likes

Added another pin to my “Riffed Movies” pin collection!

Shop URL is on the backer card.

5 Likes

If you don’t already have these in your collection, this is a good deal on the Darkhorse Comics pins on eBay. Just $20 + free shipping!

2 Likes

Thanks, grabbed a set!

1 Like

I picked up a second ROBOT MONSTER pin. Love it!

3 Likes

I honestly didn’t think I would find a more obscure pin for my MST & Riffed Movies pin collection than my beloved Tor Johnson. I should know better than to think I have plumbed the depths of the internet.

I found a Ray Dennis Steckler pin by Pixel Elixir.

I have it on order. Pix will follow once it comes in!

1 Like

Another new pin, this time the MST3K Moon Logo. The Moon is small, but textured which has proven to be a bit difficult to photograph.

Added note: The pin is metal.

5 Likes

Pin Mail! I got my Ray Dennis Steckler pin from Severin Films. He’s HUGE!

1 Like

My latest: Mothra by Jason Furie.

2 Likes

A new pin just joined my Riffed Movies collection from Grind house Video! It’s the Kreature from Monster A Go Go!

It was $9 for the pin + a couple bucks shipping.

3 Likes

And today? ASTRO ZOMBIES!!!

I bought it from Western Evil.

Astro Zombie Pin – WesternEvil?

3 Likes

Hey @The_Riddler — There’s a Krull Glaive pin for sale on eBay as part of a Rifftrax lot.

2 Likes

Riffed Movie pin mail today! Both of today’s pins came from 23skidoo Pins.

First we have “Graveyard Ghoul,” aka, Tor Johnson, from PLAN 9 FROM OUTER SPACE.

Second is “Phantom Robot” from THE PHANTOM CREEPS.

2 Likes

Did you see? DID YOU SEE? There is a pin set available in the new MST3K crowdfunding campaign!

I FEEL SEEN!

2 Likes