MST3K/RiffTrax/Cinematic Titanic/Film Crew from your year of birth

We can expand on this - do you share a birthday with an actor from a riffed movie?

2 Likes

I share a birthday with James Franciscus, John Agar and composer of the often-referenced Koyaanisqatsi, Philip Glass.

1 Like

Wow! I just learned that I share a birthday with Felicia Day! I’m exactly one year older than her.

3 Likes

1976 here, so we get Track of the Moon Beast, Squirm, and At Earth’s Core. I thought we’d have more Bicentennial boobery, but alas.

2 Likes

If you want to count two TV episodes masquerading as a movie, Cosmic Princess and Riding with Death also date from 1976.

2 Likes

1983 had some classics.

Pod People
Escape 2000
Overdrawn at the Memory Bank
Carnival Magic

2 Likes

Secret Agent Super-Dragon, Man From H.A.R.M. and I are all the same age! (55)

2 Likes

Birth year of 1965, which is also the birthday of a certain flying turtle and friend to all children. So yay for being born under the sign of Gamera!

Other MST3K titles from the year:

• The Human Duplicators
  • Monster A-Go-Go
  • Village Of The Giants
  • Jack Frost

Ha, that’s my brother’s birth year. He’s very much the Torgo to my Master. :laughing:

4 Likes

Well, darn. Now I need a copy of Joel’s cape with the giant feet on it.

2 Likes

Birth year of 1979.

Movies covered include Parts - The Clonus Horror, The Day Time Ended and Killer Fish.

I enjoyed all of the episodes on the movies, particularly the repeating riff in Parts - The Clonus Horror with the crew shouting “Today!” every time “America” was said. Too funny!

1 Like

1974…
The Land That Time Forgot
It Lives By Night/The Bat People
And a KTMA double feature:
Phase IV & Time of the Apes

1 Like

Pew May Man
The Apple
TESB
Hawk The Slayer
Hangar 18
Psychotronic Man
Scared To Death
Contamination
The Alien Dead

Munchie and Doctor Mordrid were released in 1992, the year of my birth.