MST3K Season 11+ Songs

Nod.

I went digital only on S11… and really over compensated for s13…

3 Likes

I don’t even currently have a working record player… and I’m jealous.

:+1:

2 Likes

I felt this on a deep, DEEP level. My wife still hasn’t gotten over how much I pledged…

2 Likes

It’s just nice to look at. It’s gotten a few spins. And I even got a Cameo from Jonah for my kids 8th bday- he sang the Every Country version like he did for the singalong. I loved watching that. And that’s where I got his name in the credits from “Jonah’s Bro Bruce” because we told him how much he thought he and Jonah would be friends in real life!

So when you see that in the credits for Santo in s13, know there’s a little dude out there couldn’t have been happier to be part of this silly, rifftastic culture, and there’s a dad behind him, wringing his hands, knowing full well he has raised his kid to be one of the fun and funny ones…

5 Likes

Though it’s a good/bad situation when you have to remind a 10yo not to riff over the MST riffs on an episode/short no one in the house has seen before…

4 Likes

Please let there be a full-length uninterrupted recording of Emily, Jonah and Joel singing Mike’s theme song on the S13 soundtrack. It’s such a delightfully stupid bit and whoever came up with it is my new hero.

8 Likes

Spanish lyrics to “Every Country Has a Monster,” as sung by Emily and the Bots in season 13’s “The Batwoman.”

Who’s got them? Please post them here so that we all may benefit. Thank you.

3 Likes

Once we get those lyrics, mind moving this into another thread? MST3K Season 11+ Songs

3 Likes

Do you mean the short burst of chorus early in the film?

Reptilicus!? Uno, dos, tres!

Every country, a “monstruso”,
Ellos temen, en su nación.
Every monster, tiene nación,
Y una pasión por asustar.

(“Monstruso” is a mispronunciation, perhaps for comedic effect.) :grin:

Anyway, I suppose that translates to:

Every country, a monster,
They fear, in their nation.
Every monster, has a nation,
And a passion for scaring.

YMMV.

5 Likes

The long international nightmare is over.

Thank you.

3 Likes