MST3K: The Final Episode

No one said the job was without hazards. With great power comes great riffing. Or something.

I’m not saying the challenge level wouldn’t be high.

The experiments and their bots could be in one big Fight Club and as the movie wore on they’d be more and more beat up, and the Mads would be getting more and more disturbed and then finally they blow up the moon.

5 Likes

Seems like an unnecessary qualifier!

2 Likes

If they wanna go with a cliché one, Plan 9 (since I’m sure there’s still some people that are surprised that it was never done on the show).

They want to surprise us…whatever is considered the WORST Disney movie (most likely live action), assuming they could get permission to do so.

Wanna be meta sorta? Meet Dave, since Bill Corbett was part of the creation of that movie.

3 Likes

They could always do the live action Aladdin tv movie that Rifftrax did.

1 Like

Hahaha. Great power.

3 Likes

Look, it’s on a curve, see? kaff

4 Likes

Reading this thread, I’m just glad none of you sadists are in charge, hahahaha.

7 Likes

Though I would happily write a Jonah Durden sketch.

6 Likes

Oh, we could go far worse, I’m sure.

I didn’t remember the title, but there was this one horror movie that had sets that looked like they were done by a middle-school class for their play.

And of course, there’s always THAT movie that Mike and Kevin talked about on a DVD bonus that they passed over for being too much for the MST crew (not saying the name, but you know the one).

3 Likes

I mean, I could go far worse, but why would I.

I have no idea. At least not by this description.

1 Like

Two clues I’ll give are 1938 and Shirley Mills.

2 Likes

I don’t know why you’re being coy. It’s this film and I don’t blame them for passing.

6 Likes

I was playing along with respecting Mike and Kevin for not wanting to mention the title in that featurette.

3 Likes

Thanks. I didn’t know about this(I just work here, maaaan) and I don’t follow clues unless I’m playing Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego.

6 Likes

Technically, I didn’t mention it, Discord did. :smiley:

1 Like

The messaging service or the My Little Pony character? :wink:

1 Like

The former. I did my best to ignore that show when my daughter was into it.

1 Like

Oh no. I got bad news because My Little Pony is the last episode!

5 Likes

Seeing stuff from before the two more recent generations…there’s plenty that would work for MST if they started doing animated features.

1 Like

I’ll… I’ll get through it. Somehow. I got through Castle of Fu Manchu. I can get through anything!

3 Likes