MST3K themed snacks

The other day I had a MST3K marathon on Super Bowl Sunday. I had picked up some snacks at the store. While watching I realized I should have gotten or made some themed snacks. I don’t cook a lot so I’m looking for suggestions. I’m thinking like cheesy dishes for “cheesy” movies, or something with turkey. The upcoming premiers for the new episodes would be a good opportunity to make some things. Are there snacks you make?

6 Likes

I think a pancake breakfast with your friends is traditional.

4 Likes
4 Likes
5 Likes

Cajun Pancake recipe

1 Like

I really gotta make up my mind before posting.

2 Likes

Crackers. Presented on a large area.

Pizzas, for those who win a car race.

Whatever kind of fried things BackBraceMan from Invasions/Spiders eats out of the possibly disconnected fridge, served with booooze!

Hamburger sandwiches.

Bowl full of pills, eaten with a spoon.

1 Like

What, no french fried potatoes garnish?

1 Like

Be sure to pick up some of these…

2 Likes

Raisin snails. We’ve been over this.

3 Likes

pork chops
cream puffs
candy bars
meat sauce
cheetos
malomars

1 Like

Chicken
Corn
Green Peppers
Chili
sigh
Onions…

4 Likes

It goes nice with MIGHTY BOLD!

2 Likes

One of these days, I’m just gonna have to cave in and mix up some Killer Shrew drink.

3 Likes

Ten Hershey bars? For real, I would probably wreck some of Jonny Longbone’s chicken stew.

1 Like

Toblerone bars would work (double bonus points if you’re actually watching Escape 2000).

1 Like

The great S.o.l.'s Deli host segment from Teen-Age Crime Wave has some ideas!

4 Likes

Potatoes are what we eat!

2 Likes

Hmm, this is looking familiar… Just go to this thread, What’s on the menu? Food riffs - MST3K Central - Mystery Science Discourse 3000

and eat whatever you find there.

Not themed, but in the old days I’d get home for the show after work, with a mighty appetite, and would cook up fun foods, like pizza, tacos, hamburgers.

To snack on, junior mints or starburst for sweets, for something healthier, grapes, and baby carrot sticks with dip.

As for an MST3k food tie-in? For Nu-MST and the opening of the Gizmoplex, gotta have some pizza rolls.

Amazon must have sensed how excited I am for the show’s return, because this morning they emailed me deals on wassail (it’s a beverage, but gotta have something to wash down the snacks!)
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002HQSZRA?ref=em_1p_1_ti&ref_=pe_27541380_625485530

1 Like