MST3K Zodiac

That could work too. A lot of these I’m assigning on experience, and my mother is a Pisces, so I associate those traits with her. My sister-in-law is a Cancer and she’s very homey too, but with a kind of craftsy vibe. Basically a HGTV mom. :smile: Perhaps Mike is a good fit for that? Or Magic Voice, she has to play house mother sometimes too.

1 Like

Frank should be wearing his “I’m a Virgin” shirt for this :joy:

6 Likes

That scene did help nudge him over the line. :wink:

2 Likes

That could be a good fit too…

3 Likes

I’d second Pisces for GPC. My SO and sister both are, and both are very caring, patient, and good at managing the crazier ones.
As an Aquarius, I’d be honored to be a Joel :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I also nominate Servo as Libra. They’re known for intellectualism (he is the snobbier member of the SOL), connoisseurship (he’s an underwear connoisseur!), and high art/aesthetics (all the costumed song numbers)

5 Likes

I can see that. I’ll make the move, thanks!

3 Likes

Went ahead and made some guesses on the rest. Happy to change any, or take further suggestions, especially on the remaining blanks.

1 Like

Tbh I gotta say it makes more sense to me to put GPC as a Cancer and Joel as a Pisces. I haven’t seen enough of Growler to really think of what sign he is, but I can’t help but theorize a Taurus for him…

3 Likes

Okay, you all have convinced me to do another swap-around. Here are the SOL crew with new positions:

Cancer : GPC
Leo : Growler
Pisces : Joel

I figure Growler makes a decent Leo since he’s a showman.

This leaves the Aquarius slot open on the SOL side, and Pisces slot on the Mads side. Part of the trick is finding other central-enough characters for those. May be a matter of making the Satellite Of Love or the Nanites the remaining SOL sign, and the Boneheads the Mads one. There are probably other (better) choices to winkle out, too.

2 Likes

“Like air, Aquarians don’t have a single, clear shape and seem to defy categorization.” Sounds like the wind… like Tom Servo. But of course he’s down as Libra. From this list: The 10 Fundamental Libra Traits and the Best Advice for Libras Libra seems more like Gypsy but I don’t want to start redoing the whole list :thinking:
The only SOL entities I can think of that aren’t assigned are the Nanites and they don’t strike me as Aquarians…

3 Likes

Hi again! I had more time to look over the Mad’s zodiac and I have one suggestion for you.
Personally given Brain Guy’s analytical nature and not being very practical I could see him as being an Aquarius.

3 Likes