MST3Kon - July 16th Post your weekend fun here!

Said it before, gladly say it again: greatest fanbase in the universe.

Awesome to hear that you had such a nifty time of it all as well!

8 Likes

I am so beaming from ear to ear that y’all had such an aces times of it all! :smiley:

6 Likes

Yay! Thank you! I got looped into lots of cool stuff because of the folks in this group. Happy to be here!

7 Likes

I had the song in my head for sooooo long…

3 Likes

Hi on here!! I too love Space Mutiny, am vaccinated and employed, but I have 2 cats!

6 Likes

Very welcome, aye!

That’s just the tops, that the folks in this group led you to so many terrific haps and the like. :smiley:

Cheers, then, and all the best to ya!

4 Likes

Awesome! Welcome @The_Marjorie !

5 Likes

Oh, @The_Marjorie, this place is awful! You can’t ever leave, and you are forced to watch cheesy movies on your own time and hang out with others who are in the same predicament!

Darn autocorrect! That should have said “awesome”. Oh well.

5 Likes

(Serious face.) Let’s do this.

6 Likes

Oooooh, NEW person! Welcome! Since @EBK mentioned something sort of adjacent, you’ll want to know about this thread here:

We moderators will be hosting watch-alongs right here in the forums. The next one is this Friday, July 21. Join us, won’t you?

7 Likes

He meant to add “…or else.” Studies show that more people will join you if you say that.

6 Likes

Hey! I remember seeing you there! You’re cosplay looked great! All the Kingas killed it yesterday!

6 Likes

Very fun! I might Barbenheimer… but will be checking this out :smiley:

5 Likes

Thank you!!

5 Likes

Gosh, so pleased to hear everyone who attended had fun!

Just makes me so proud to be a MSTie! :smiley:

5 Likes

All you far away people make me sad for missing out on cool fandom stuffs.

Hmm, I wonder if I could pull off a Kinga cosplay.

7 Likes

Now that I’m escaping Philly, I want to personally thank Matt McGinnis for not being a narc as I casually recorded sections of the show from the seat in front of him on my phone.

IT WAS ME! ::he screams while flying away::

(they were for a personal record to write blog entry on the show and I have no intention of posting them anywhere, but yeah)

10 Likes

That’s actually what it says on his business card:

Matt McGinnis
Not a Narc

10 Likes

Seems Legit Martin Freeman GIF

8 Likes

His birthname is Narc NarcGinnis. He’s running the long con on you ALLLLLLLLLLLLL.

7 Likes