MST3Kon - July 16th Post your weekend fun here!

HA HA! After some finagling…I have managed to add on Thursday at Mainstay Inn!

3 Likes

Dang, you got some mad finagling skeelz!

2 Likes

Man, this sounds like fun!

2 Likes

But wait, there’s more – a limited number of Backstage Access tickets will be available for folks to watch the show live on July 16 with Joel, Jonah, and Emily, from inside the Colonial’s intimate 150-seat screening room.

Gotta get one of THESE! :star_struck:

6 Likes

SAME!

3 Likes

Get your 3Kon! It’s an MST3K convention within a festival!
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mst3k/makemoremst3k/posts/3813835

6 Likes

And once again, I’m too broke to go there.

3 Likes

Hi Lesley!

Loving this cross promotion with Blobfest. :slight_smile:

Dumb question, given the small nature of the Joel, Jonah and Emily event, if one is lucky enough to get a ticket for this do you think it would be inappropriate to ask for a signature or two?

Sounds like a great time, but it’s obviously very different then let’s say them setting up a table for a meet and greet and selling merchandise. Obviously wouldn’t want to be inappropriate and come in with a poster or something and ask for it to be signed if that would be weird, haha.

As always, thanks for being our resident raisin snail guru and community go to!

5 Likes

Me: “Well, I just had surgery, and I have a convention a week after Blobfest, I don’t know if I’ll go to Blobfest this year -”

Reads email

Me: On the phone with my friends booking a room and working out logistics for getting three tickets.

7 Likes

Patience, young grasshopper. :laughing: More information on this subject will be forthcoming.

11 Likes

You’re the LITERAL best… I await the forthcoming enlightenment… :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Well I guess I’m going to celebrate my birthday two weeks early this year!!

3 Likes

I would love to go to this. That weekend is currently free for me, and I’m in Buffalo, New York, which is around a 6 hour drive.

I also really like the original Blob, so this could definitely be a weekend for me. I will plan accordingly…:thinking:

7 Likes

Consider myself, and @Smits there for our first MSTie Meetup/art trade!!!

9 Likes

Hey folks, today’s backer update has all the ticket details (some of which are slightly adjusted from the last info we shared). Get it here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mst3k/makemoremst3k/posts/3823310

14 Likes

Thanks dear one - this answered my questions perfectly! Hopefully I’ll see the gang there. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ok, time for me to shamelessly beg my family to take me! :grin:

3 Likes

I am considering spending money I don’t have too go to this. Right now my primary concern is that it might be ill timing due to work related stuff.

4 Likes

Got my backstage ticket! See you guys there, I’ll be the one who’s SUPER EXCITED WITH ZERO CHILL :star_struck:

11 Likes

Tickets… GOT. See some of ya’ll in PA in a month!

9 Likes